GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Guide To: Women"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 20:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
Women are a strange species, but like all strange things they have their uses. If you master your woman controlling skills they will wash, iron and cook for you, and pleasure you in a way that makes you go “Oooh that’s nice.”

But before you get ahead of yourself, you should take into mind the basics:

1. Women like to be called “Ladies”, not “Biatchez”, “Ho’s” or “Skanks”
2. You shouldn’t tell a woman she looks fat or “Like a man”, even if she really really does.
3. Never quote Avid Merrion to a woman and tell her she makes you “sex wee in your pants”

Right, now lets tackle the simple exercise of speaking to a woman.

When approaching a woman in a bar, club or dole line – you should start with a police gesture, such as “May I buy you a drink?” or “Can I cut in here?”, this will show her you’re a gentleman and she will almost certainly want to have your babies.

Once you get a conversation (This involves asking each other questions and answering them without violence or shouting) you should do a number of things to show the woman you’re interested in her. Start by telling her how many women you have slept with, and include some famous women in there too. This will get her foaming at the lips (both kinds) with excitement. When talking to her, you shouldn’t look at her face but her breasts. This show you’re a man of class and this should throw her into a wild and lustful passion, which may or may not result in heavy petting (Not the kind you do with your pet dog unless you’re really twisted.)

Once you’ve ogled and gawked long enough you should use the line that makes any woman weak at the knees. “Get your coat love, you’ve pulled” – after this she will agree to take you back to her flat and make love to you all night, and let you film it and show you mates, and let her sexy flatmate join in, and make you full English breakfast in the morning. However this changes everything and this poor deluded woman will think you “love” her – so you have to start a thing called “dating”.

This is where it may get tricky. Dating is a complex process that should be treated with tact and most of all, class. There are just two types of dates, ones where you go and watch something (Cinema, theatre, live thrash metal band) or when you consume something (Meal, drinks). If you embark of the first kind of date then you should provide the woman suitable bus fare with which to get to the location or venue. Take for example a cinema date, the woman should be expected to pay herself into the cinema, they did campaign for women’s rights you see. If she hasn’t got sufficient fund then lend her the money on a 14% interest rate, show her who’s the daddy. In the film it may be polite to put your arm around her until blood stops flowing into your hand – she’ll appreciate this in the way Amazonian women appreciated human sacrifices. When the date is over you should give her enough money to get home and wish her a pleasant evening. Don’t call her; she’ll call you.

Often for a second date you will have a meal, this is a challenging endeavour for a man – but it may be worth it. You must sit in a dimly lit restaurant with poncy Italian music in the background and make small talk, whilst she decides if you’re going to have sex again tonight. When the bill comes, if you want to make lurve to this woman then pay it, if you’ve changed your mind then tell her you lost your wallet, jump in a taxi and change your phone number – you’ll never see her again and you just bagged a free meal. If you do pay for the meal then this is a big step and she’s probably “the one”.

When you find a woman who is “the one” (Usually takes 3 to 4 weeks) you will go on more of these dates, but follow these guidelines and all will be well. When you’re sure this woman is “the one” then you should take her to a romantic (and by romantic I mean Italian) restaurant (Pizza hut will do), then after the meal you should follow this script:

“You know [insert name], we’ve been seeing each other quite a while and it’s been a lot of fun, but I think it’s time we moved our relationship to the next level.”

At this point you should get down on one knee

“[insert name], will you do my ironing?”

All women will be besotted by this romantic gesture and you’ll never have to do you own housework again, you’ll have sex on tap 24 hours a day, and you’ll get meals that you don’t have to peel from the back of a cushion on your sofa.

------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------
So there you have it, a comprehensive guide to the species we call women. How to please them; make them do rude things to you, and how to lure them into doing your housework. Follow his and I predict nothing but success… and your fair share of slaps and drinks thrown over you.

Thanks for reading
Thu 15/01/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
People are either talking to me on here, or talking about me on here. God I’m great.
Thu 15/01/04 at 16:07
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Isnt that how English Bloke chats women up?

no, but the words 'helmet', 'truncheon' and 'full cavity search' come into it somewhere. :D
Thu 15/01/04 at 16:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> you should start with a police gesture
>
> Spread your legs and put you hands in the air?

Isnt that how English Bloke chats women up?
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:40
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> ©@bbágé
>
> Don't use that kind of language on here please.]

lol
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Paradox: wrote:
> ©@bbágé

Don't use that kind of language on here please.
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:11
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i'd better stop using French Connection to defy the filter..from this day forth i am a good girl!
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:09
Regular
"SOUP!"
Using accents or characters in the place of letters like if "cabbage" was in the filter, I could say ©@bbágé to beat it.
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
how?
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
Defied the swear filter because he was angry.
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:03
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
what'd he do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.