GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 or XBOX 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I know its a long way to go, but what do you think, which one is going to be better.
They havent even been made yet, but im sure they are both going to be great consoles...
Thu 15/01/04 at 11:11
Regular
"MaSTeR Of DArkNeSs"
Lou Role wrote:
> No doubt I'll be getting both the PS3 and the X-Box2

Me too. I have all three now and i always will. But of course when the consoles first come out, the graphics wont be much better. But give it a year or so, and then companies can get a hhold of the new software, and teh graphics will improve considerably.
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:47
Regular
"dusty"
PS2 is shortly comming out with a 40 milo hard drive expansion pack that will offer many "extras".
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Max Power"
Id rather Sony didnt make a PS3 because there probably will only be a few things different, and anyway i dont want to go out and spend £300 odd pounds on a games console when i see nothing wrong with the PS2

It can be improved of corse but the games will more than likly go up to about £50 a game its ridiculous and they'll be just as good if they were made for the PS2.

Personaly i would like to see some sort of expantion pack on the PS2 it would be cheaper improve the PS2 and the game prices will hopefully stay the same.
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
No doubt I'll be getting both the PS3 and the X-Box2, it's really a question of which one to get first. If the PS3 has a GTA game, with at least a years exclusivity, then the questions answered.
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I know its a long way to go, but what do you think, which one is going to be better.
They havent even been made yet, but im sure they are both going to be great consoles...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.