GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friends Movie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 17:59
Regular
"the burning sky"
I remember hearing the other day that there will undoubtedly be a friends film after series 10. IMO this could be quite good done right... but it all depends on how series 10 ends and when the film is set. SO what do you think. Friends movie, good or bad?
Wed 14/01/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The one where Chandler buys Kathy’s present for Joe?

Obsessive fan, me?
Wed 14/01/04 at 23:43
Regular
sometimes I watch friends and it annoys the hell out of me, other times I just have to laugh out loud. such as tonight :

Joe : "Where the hell have you been, I've looked everywhere for you!"
Chan : "Like where?"
Joe : "I dunno, our apartment, the hall ...."
Wed 14/01/04 at 22:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Genius.

Yup. Phoebe, Monica and Rachel, trapped in the apartment with nothing but a bottle of chocolate sauce and a feather duster.
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They can call it "Les Be Friends"...

I'll get me coat...
Wed 14/01/04 at 18:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah, sex eh?

Reckon a slightly more, um, 'adult' orientation might be in evidence?

Not thinking of Rachel or anything.
Wed 14/01/04 at 18:29
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cubist wrote:
> Friends movie = sex on wheels!

Yes twill be good... the film i mean!
Wed 14/01/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Friends movie = sex on wheels!
Wed 14/01/04 at 18:04
Regular
"\\"
Bad... I can't see a freinds movie without having a poor story or a unbelievable story (such as Joey saving the world from a nuclear bomb by shouting "Stop and turn around" when it's about 20 metres away from blowing up New York). It's bound to be crap.
Wed 14/01/04 at 17:59
Regular
"the burning sky"
I remember hearing the other day that there will undoubtedly be a friends film after series 10. IMO this could be quite good done right... but it all depends on how series 10 ends and when the film is set. SO what do you think. Friends movie, good or bad?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.