GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD is still going?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/08/09 at 20:13
Regular
"That's right!"
Out of personal boredom (I can't watch the Toon game so I'm getting online updates) I decided to google special reserve/game a day/freeola, and once again stumbled upon this place.

Sure has changed a lot in terms of the forums, but I thought this place had stopped dishing out prizes years ago?

Either way it's good to see I'm still on the GAD hall of fame, even though my last win was February 2004 (I chose Fight Night 2004... and yes, I do know when I won and what I picked all 25 times). I also won New Year's Day three years in a row, which I used to love bragging about... (and was gutted when I didn't win the fourth time).

If I'd known this place had still been giving away free stuff all this time I'd have come back sooner, I've been paying for games for over five years!

So, yeah, no big message or anything, just wondering who was still around and if anyone remembered MoJoJoJo, who was never made a notable (do we still have those?) despite his sheer brilliance (and modesty).
Thu 20/08/09 at 08:51
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Welcome back. Yeah we are still handing out free games, and I am sure you can find your way round the site. If not just ask anything about any changes etc.

From what I can tell a couple of users from "the era" are on still, and a few new ones are regular (although 2 on holiday this week).
Even a number of older users pop in every now and then, which is always pleasant.
Thu 20/08/09 at 07:39
Regular
You could say the Notable system was 'axed'...

Score for the Notable hunters!

:P
Thu 20/08/09 at 00:35
Regular
remember when i got voted notable
Thu 20/08/09 at 00:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
On the buff scale of 6-16 how rock hard are your abs?

Flabby you say? Oh dear
Thu 20/08/09 at 00:32
Regular
how many jeeps do you curl

how is the queue at the bank
Thu 20/08/09 at 00:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh my. Hoi Mojo
Thu 20/08/09 at 00:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
They got wiped, unfortunately. About the only thing that survived was the number of days registered.

How's it going, by the way?
Wed 19/08/09 at 22:38
Regular
"That's right!"
Indeed.

Whatever happened to my original post/word count? Was pretty epic, now it's like 20 odd? I've been robbed of my nerdiness!
Wed 19/08/09 at 22:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Well well, look what the cat dragged in!

:D
Wed 19/08/09 at 20:13
Regular
"That's right!"
Out of personal boredom (I can't watch the Toon game so I'm getting online updates) I decided to google special reserve/game a day/freeola, and once again stumbled upon this place.

Sure has changed a lot in terms of the forums, but I thought this place had stopped dishing out prizes years ago?

Either way it's good to see I'm still on the GAD hall of fame, even though my last win was February 2004 (I chose Fight Night 2004... and yes, I do know when I won and what I picked all 25 times). I also won New Year's Day three years in a row, which I used to love bragging about... (and was gutted when I didn't win the fourth time).

If I'd known this place had still been giving away free stuff all this time I'd have come back sooner, I've been paying for games for over five years!

So, yeah, no big message or anything, just wondering who was still around and if anyone remembered MoJoJoJo, who was never made a notable (do we still have those?) despite his sheer brilliance (and modesty).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.