GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my fav game is"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/08/09 at 23:28
Regular
hi guys i am new to this but i have to tell you i was playing on saints row2 for the ps3 and it is excellcent i think it better than gta
ok maybe a little better lol.
Tue 18/08/09 at 23:28
Regular
hi guys i am new to this but i have to tell you i was playing on saints row2 for the ps3 and it is excellcent i think it better than gta
ok maybe a little better lol.
Wed 19/08/09 at 07:50
Regular
"THFC"
never played Saint's Row 1 or 2, might pick it up cheap one day, do you need to play the first one to understand it?
Wed 19/08/09 at 07:56
Regular
I played an Xbox 360 demo for SR1 and didn't like it.

However, Saints Row 2 is decent enough - although refers to the original game at the start, I didn't feel I lost anything for not knowing the events...
Wed 19/08/09 at 08:39
Regular
"THFC"
cool, i found Saints Row 2 pretty cheap in the bargain thread, but i am coming to the end of my current game and feel a new one will be purchased soon.
Fri 09/10/09 at 00:25
Regular
"never win anything"
Fallout 3 is my favorite game, it's full of interesting things to see and do, big guns and most importantly big explosions, pity about the ending though....
Wed 21/10/09 at 12:07
Regular
best game has got to be call of duty 5 world at war the zombie levels are just fantastic so adictive you wouldnt believe
Mon 06/12/10 at 01:53
Regular
"the weird guy"
my favorite game is naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
could play for hours or days
Sun 16/12/12 at 01:04
Regular
my fav games are all the call of duty and uncharted serious great gameplay great story and great shooting games
Thu 27/12/12 at 22:14
I think my favorite game is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The only problem I have with this game is the facial features.
Sun 28/07/13 at 08:27
Regular
my suburbest game i should say is: half-life and 007 nightfire deffently

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.