GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my fav game is"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/08/09 at 23:28
Regular
hi guys i am new to this but i have to tell you i was playing on saints row2 for the ps3 and it is excellcent i think it better than gta
ok maybe a little better lol.
Wed 10/02/16 at 13:37
Regular
Since I also play tennis in real life, one of my favourite games is Top Spin 4 for the PS3
Wed 16/12/15 at 06:21
Regular
My favorite genre that isn't dead would be racing. My favorite games are ancient and done, lol. Games like Twisted Metal, Carmageddon, etc. just aren't made the same anymore. Carmageddon just got a new release this year, kinda surprising as it's been about 15ish years. O_O but overall just simulation racing, such as Gran Turismo, rFactor and such.
Thu 08/01/15 at 18:13
Regular
"the king of kings"
my fave games are probs any of the final fantasy games or grand theft auto 5
Sun 28/07/13 at 08:27
Regular
my suburbest game i should say is: half-life and 007 nightfire deffently
Thu 27/12/12 at 22:14
I think my favorite game is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The only problem I have with this game is the facial features.
Sun 16/12/12 at 01:04
Regular
my fav games are all the call of duty and uncharted serious great gameplay great story and great shooting games
Mon 06/12/10 at 01:53
Regular
"the weird guy"
my favorite game is naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
could play for hours or days
Wed 21/10/09 at 12:07
Regular
best game has got to be call of duty 5 world at war the zombie levels are just fantastic so adictive you wouldnt believe
Fri 09/10/09 at 00:25
Regular
"never win anything"
Fallout 3 is my favorite game, it's full of interesting things to see and do, big guns and most importantly big explosions, pity about the ending though....
Wed 19/08/09 at 08:39
Regular
"THFC"
cool, i found Saints Row 2 pretty cheap in the bargain thread, but i am coming to the end of my current game and feel a new one will be purchased soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.