GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reviews. How about..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/08/09 at 11:15
"possibly impossible"
Putting a scoring system on the reviews. Then everyone who writes a review can choose from a score (from 1 to 10) when they write their review and you could easily put in an average score for all reviews when anyone searches for the game, or evne have a table with the top 10 scores, linked to their respective game links at GAME if possible.

Also, noticed that the sub Format box never comes up the first time I enter a review and I have to click back when I've finished to get the box to appear.
Tue 18/08/09 at 12:41
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Nice idea but I think it has already been considered. I'll enquire but it seems unlikely. And if it was, it would not be used for Gaming Awards etc.

I'll add it to my list :D Cheers
Tue 18/08/09 at 11:15
"possibly impossible"
Putting a scoring system on the reviews. Then everyone who writes a review can choose from a score (from 1 to 10) when they write their review and you could easily put in an average score for all reviews when anyone searches for the game, or evne have a table with the top 10 scores, linked to their respective game links at GAME if possible.

Also, noticed that the sub Format box never comes up the first time I enter a review and I have to click back when I've finished to get the box to appear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.