GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"counter strike help"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/01/04 at 14:08
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
my sis wants to play counter strike online and she has downloaded it but she needs a product key to continue

can any of you help?
Tue 13/01/04 at 21:22
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> X-Box counter-strike is utter crap, PC Counter-strike walks all over it.

That's what I thought. Until I got the Xbox version. You always get a top-quality server, no cheaters/hacks and graphically better too.

Both have their strengths and weaknesses, but I prefer the Xbox version.
Tue 13/01/04 at 21:16
Regular
Steam is free, forever. X-Box counter-strike is utter crap, PC Counter-strike walks all over it.
Tue 13/01/04 at 21:05
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
ßulle††™ wrote:
> I play the Xbox version anyway now. Much better.

Rofl. Good one.
Tue 13/01/04 at 21:01
Regular
That's why I don't know. I re-installed after Xmas and have not put Steam back on since.

I play the Xbox version anyway now. Much better.
Tue 13/01/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
ßulle††™ wrote:
> I think Steam is only free for a month or something though. Not too
> sure on that one.

Nah, free forever isn't it? Not actually sure since I never bothered reinstalling it after my HD format a while ago.
Tue 13/01/04 at 20:54
Regular
I got stumped by that surprise. Thankfully I had a pre-historic copy of Half Life buried away. Just dug it out and used the CD Key. Result - free CS!

I think Steam is only free for a month or something though. Not too sure on that one.
Mon 12/01/04 at 15:10
Regular
Ah I see...well in that case buy half-life.
Mon 12/01/04 at 14:19
Regular
Think she might have downloaded CS but doesnt have Half life.....
Sun 11/01/04 at 18:19
Regular
If she downloaded it then she can't use it, unless you get a key generator or something but they always say "CD Key in use" so you might aswell buy the game.
Sun 11/01/04 at 17:17
Regular
"That's right!"
She downloaded it? Pft, it'll cost you like a tenner for the game and both add ons. Fool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.