GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Welcome Kate."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/03/01 at 22:44
Regular
Well as the polite Gentleman I will be first to properly welcome Kate to the FOG, I hope she stays here for a long time and gives the FOG's topics a female voice.

Welcome Kate

P.S watch out for Ant (he will steal from you)
Sun 25/03/01 at 13:41
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Yeah and at my age
*shaneo raises eyebrows*
:D
Sun 25/03/01 at 13:28
Regular
Er-no started it, maybe his hormones got the better of him. They do at that age.

:-)
Sun 25/03/01 at 13:25
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Good point Grix,I mean 130 posts over a new female poster.What has this world come to(no offense kate)
Sun 25/03/01 at 12:59
Regular
If she was male, this wouldn't be happening.

I don't mean to make Kate feel bad, but can we get back to gaming please? If anyone can think of anything to talk about...
Sun 25/03/01 at 12:56
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I was just trying to give her a nice welcome to SR but now I'm back to business!:)
Sun 25/03/01 at 12:52
Regular
That was to Shanoes message and all the other "Hi, welcome, my names (please enter name here)", not Grix's message...
Sun 25/03/01 at 12:51
"possibly impossible"
I guess having a portfolio of work would be useful. If you're coding then you could bring examples of useful stuff you've done.

I nearly went into that line of work at one point, they recommended a 3 year university degree at Bristol as a good starting point, but I foolishly went into teaching instead. Damn!

Sun 25/03/01 at 12:50
Regular
This is getting really, really, really silly now!

You wouldn't be making this fuss if she wasn't a girl!
Treat all gamers as equals...

... oh who cares any more...
Sun 25/03/01 at 12:50
Regular
An author is very much like a games designer anyway... but instead of being able to transport you to another world through correct spelling and grammar, you get to visualise your own world, and make it become a reality.

Sun 25/03/01 at 12:48
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Welcome to SR Kate!:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.