GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do YOU Believe In God?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/01/04 at 19:26
Regular
": ("
This is a question i've always wanted to ask, so do you believe in him or do you beleive in somin else, if so tell me.I think im too young to know whether i do or not, although there isn't alot of proof that god exists, is there? At the moment i would probably believe in "The Big Bang".
Tue 13/01/04 at 00:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
There is no God. If there were one I'd probably believe in one. Jesus is overdue.

The big bang rocked. I believe in Stephen Hawking.

I think that during my forum life here I've posted the equivalent of this 3 times. It strikes me that this is particularly relevant, because the knowledge we all seek is out there, yet can be be bothered to look for it? No, because apart from SR not having the greatest search engine in the world it's too much trouble. Easier to ponder, ask others, and remain in mystery. Leave the searching to the scientists and then discount their findings as twaddle.

Ergo: Finding the answers to life, the universe and everything is being serverly hampered by Special Reserve.
Sun 11/01/04 at 18:43
"period drama"
Nope.
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:47
"possibly impossible"
Azul wrote:
> And people all come together.
> According to Moby. Again.

That would prove very useful in the bedroom...

Anyway, why does this topic keep popping up every few days, it seems not a week goes by without the usual debate.

How about...Who here believes in multiple Gods?
Sat 10/01/04 at 23:48
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I beleive in god. But i dont believe in all this Adam and Eve stuff. I beleive that god created the universe but left it to go its own way. He didnt create people, they evolved. blah blah.
But he is there watching over. That's what i beleive any way. I dont go to church i dont beleive in jesus. I dont have a religion.
I just beleive what i think is real.
Sat 10/01/04 at 22:53
Regular
Well, i believe in the Big bang more over the two, because it makes sense.

The red shift caused by galaxes making distance between them and us proves that they are moving away from eachother, caused by the initial explosion, the big bang. Eventually, the galaxies will be contracted back into a single location by their forces, colliding and creating another Big Bang, and the cycle continues. That's all i can remember...
Sat 10/01/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Fat Magician wrote:
> This is a question i've always wanted to ask, so do you believe in him
> or do you beleive in somin else, if so tell me.I think im too young
> to know whether i do or not, although there isn't alot of proof that
> god exists, is there? At the moment i would probably believe in
> "The Big Bang".

I don't believe in God. It's all about biology. The facts of life don't lie. Each to their own opinion though I suppose.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:53
Regular
SHEEPY, are you nicknamed Thunderpants by any chance?
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
And people all come together.
According to Moby. Again.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
We're all made of stars

Well, Moby says so.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
We are all actually made of dust and gas, i think, anyway dont moan at me, i dont know alot about the big bang but i just understand it more than god, your asking me how the gas got there but you dont know where god came from either plus there are loads of different religions with the same gods but different stories.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.