GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do YOU Believe In God?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/01/04 at 19:26
Regular
": ("
This is a question i've always wanted to ask, so do you believe in him or do you beleive in somin else, if so tell me.I think im too young to know whether i do or not, although there isn't alot of proof that god exists, is there? At the moment i would probably believe in "The Big Bang".
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:26
Regular
This is a question i've always wanted to ask, so do you believe in him or do you beleive in somin else, if so tell me.I think im too young to know whether i do or not, although there isn't alot of proof that god exists, is there? At the moment i would probably believe in "The Big Bang".
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:27
Regular
"hotter"
Yeah but what caused the big bang?
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:35
Regular
An explosion in the universe caused dust and rocks to form the planets we know now, somethin like that.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Fat Magician wrote:
> An explosion in the universe caused dust and rocks to form the planets
> we know now, somethin like that.

And what caused the explosion?
And where did the gases that caused it come from?
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Etc

But where did the thing that caused the thing that caused the gases come from?

And then where did that thing come from?

Etc
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:37
Regular
Azul wrote:

> And what caused the explosion?
> And where did the gases that caused it come from?

It's beyond our comprehension
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Azul wrote:
>
> And what caused the explosion?
> And where did the gases that caused it come from?
>
> It's beyond our comprehension

Exactly.

Tis what I was wanting him to figure out for himself.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I went back in time and farted, thats what caused the Universe.

You're all made from my fart.
Regular
Just like the idea of the universe being infinitely large - I cannot grasp the idea of infinity - it must have an end.

It must.
Regular
I would of thought a church would be a relaxing and comfortable place but it isn't, its spooky, cold and too spacy, maybe i've been watching too many horror movies.

I always think how well humans have evolved, how we learned to build, hold things and communicate, its so weird. Wonder what it would be like if we didn't know these things, well i know i wouldn't be typing this now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.