GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mobile phones"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 18:03
Ok, i have £130 (not too much i know) to spend on a new mobile phone.
I got bored with the samsung T100 i got last month and have decided to buy a new one.

I want it to be colour
Polyphonic ringtones
Have a camera
ect..

The one i have been looking at is the siemens MC60, so if you know if this phone is good or bad please can you let me know by tomorrow.

So search my little friends and show me a good phone i can get for £130.
Sat 10/01/04 at 02:35
Its done.

V200, data cable, spare battery, o2 sim, charger, all in box, 3 months old. £130.

But i bought them both for £250, yey me :D
Sat 10/01/04 at 02:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I got Nokia..um..the little one with blue lights....

I love it, its not colour nor got a camera, but i still love it..i think im the only one who has the phone i want because i like it and not because it does flashy stuff!
Sat 10/01/04 at 01:53
Regular
If you want top notch pictures you should get my phone. Sharp gx20. Its the one Beckham has in the adverts where he takes pictures of the sunshine in spain to send back to the neville brothers in rainy england!

Will set you back £400 PAYG mind...

Picture quality is top notch though.
Sat 10/01/04 at 00:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well, im not entirely sure as ive not had the phone too long but, ive currently got around 35 msgs in my inbox and ive had no 'Memory Full' messages so far. I would imagine it's around 50 txt messages but it could be more.
Fri 09/01/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Colourless"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> What about a Sony-Ericsson T610?
>
> I own one and it's a great little phone and has all the features your
> after and a lot more
>

I've been looking at this phone, for my upgrade in February. How many messages can it store?
Fri 09/01/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
What about a Sony-Ericsson T610?

I own one and it's a great little phone and has all the features your after and a lot more

Here's a link:

http://www.sonyericsson.com/uk/spg.jsp?page=T610_Explore (SPACE) &B=IE&PID=10055&LM=PSM_V&gal=105

Not sure about the price but it cant be too far away from your limit.
Fri 09/01/04 at 23:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Don't get the MC60, as I've seen some bad reviews that talk about the poor screen and such.

My new Motorola v525 is coming tomorrow. Hurrey for me.
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:44
Ok here is my latest deal:

both phones come with full retails kit (cables, spare battery, charger, manuals, data cable & driver disk).

the 2 phones have been used for the last 3 months & are now surplus to requirements.

I'm looking for quick sales & will let them go for ohh.. £130 (p&p included)
I may knock a few quid off if they go together !

This is a knock down price for ******* (just checked on e-bay & they are going for more).

Thats one of my mates, so i will have to get one of them then eh?
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:13
HHAT im online if you want to talk about something.

Don't i have you added already?
Fri 09/01/04 at 20:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
MSN me.
[email protected]

Anyone else add me and I'll eat your eyeballs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.