GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This simpsons tony blair episode tonight...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 16:38
Regular
I don't really like or hate Tony Blair but i hate it when Americans see us as really posh when we are NOT, i just hope they did the episode without making fun about our culture.
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
They started as a set of shorts after advert breaks on The Tracey Ullman show in 1986, and the first real episode, a christmas special, was transmitted in 1989.
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:19
"R.I.P Acestar"
When did the Simpsons Start?
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> I can't believe I missed it... Anyone know when/if there'll be a
> repeat?

Wait a few years and see it on BBC2. :)

Personally, i think that the Simpsons was at its best from around 1991-95. My favourite episode is easily 'Kamp Krusty'. It's just so funny.
Sat 10/01/04 at 12:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i thought it was rubbish.
there were some good point, like the research that went into the daily papers so the Sun always had the least relevant headline and little nuances like that, but overall i thought it was rubbish.

there was no real "point" to the episode, it was just another example of how out of touch america is with the rest of the world. to say it was cliched and stereotyped (100 year old ones at that) would be an understatement.

if an english animation featured segments on driving a car into George Bush, made ALL americans out to be fat, lazy, tv-educated morons and generally picked holes in the things that (supposedly) MAKE them american, i doubt whether american tv would even air it.
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:04
Regular
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> I can't believe I missed it... Anyone know when/if there'll be a
> repeat?

It wasn't that good.
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:03
"cheerios"
I can't believe I missed it... Anyone know when/if there'll be a repeat?
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
> Quazi wrote:
> Who won the second World War?
>
> England or America .. Because on TV everything to do with war has
> something to do with americans in it?
>
> America helped us in the war.

America helped us the cowards way they gave us suplies it was only when there ass got bombed that they started to fight.
I dont have anything against americans I am partly american but it's the truth.
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Balls"
they should have kept making futurama instead, they only have 4 series of that instead of... to many simpsons series.
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Exactly. They should have stopped a few years ago.
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Plate of glue"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> It's just gone too silly and unbelievable. I don't know if the
> writers got changed or something, but it really has changed.

They have done so many shows, I think they are just running out of ideas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.