GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This simpsons tony blair episode tonight...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 16:38
Regular
I don't really like or hate Tony Blair but i hate it when Americans see us as really posh when we are NOT, i just hope they did the episode without making fun about our culture.
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It does for digital. Don't know about Cable or satellite, haven't tried.
Sat 10/01/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Plate of glue"
A hill blocks out the signal?
Sat 10/01/04 at 15:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I haven't got Sky due to the fact I live right next a huge hill which blocks out the signal, but I don't know. The clips I have seen from the recent episode featuring Tony Blair actually seem to have soom good gags in, even though the humour is getting a bit stretched out now.
Sat 10/01/04 at 14:22
Regular
The Simpsons has stunk since it got new writers. Anything past series 10 isn't even worth wasting your time on.
Sat 10/01/04 at 14:10
Regular
"Balls"
sim monkey man wrote:
> By throwing eggs at David Blaine showed how much we "love"
> America

no it showed that we think staying in a glass box was no trick it was just plain moronic.
Sat 10/01/04 at 14:09
"R.I.P Acestar"
By throwing eggs at David Blaine showed how much we "love" America
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Silën† Thundêr ™ wrote:
> Fat Magician wrote:
> Britain and America are all cowards and bullies, austraila are the
> only quiet ones.
>
> And Sweeden, they are always nutral.

Sweden have stayed out of most wars exceopt the time they declared war on the Russkies in the early 1800s. And the Swiss haven't been in a war for about 200 years.
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:33
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Fat Magician wrote:
> Britain and America are all cowards and bullies, austraila are the
> only quiet ones.

And Sweeden, they are always nutral.
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:30
Regular
": ("
Britain and America are all cowards and bullies, austraila are the only quiet ones.
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Oh, and we never stereotype Americans in our stuff do we?

2DTV?

We're just as bad...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.