GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"americans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/01/04 at 21:56
Regular
im a proud american and ive seen some of you badmouthing us on this site so i was just wondering why?

if you havent seen me before my name is josh and im a farmer from kansas
Fri 09/01/04 at 03:18
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I'm there eejit yourself.
Fri 09/01/04 at 03:03
Regular
oi eejits, there's a party in the WLT and you're all invited.

except you :

*points*
Fri 09/01/04 at 03:02
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I do not need a calculator for that thanks you very much.
Fri 09/01/04 at 03:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
you are 2/3 of my age. remember no calculator
Fri 09/01/04 at 02:55
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Go on then how old are you?

I didn't change it for you. It was only that for a while to amuse HHAT.

I don't have school tomorrow. I'm not in primary school hence no colouring.
Fri 09/01/04 at 02:52
Regular
"Monochromatic"
you changed your name because of me.im honoured but youll always be my little peanut now run along to bed.school tomorrow and you have to be up early youve got colouring in to do for your first lesson and i know how much you enjoy that.
Fri 09/01/04 at 02:49
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> it's :
>
> "glass of shut the hell up"
>
> and that quote is from Happy Gilmore.
>
> a classic film from any point of view

errr... surely that was the polite version of the well known phrase... oh, and it's meant to be mug as opossed to cup.

As for FLOCKHART, basing your opinion of the French on one trip you made when you were 12 is narrowminded. Are you American by any chance?
Fri 09/01/04 at 02:47
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
No, I'm 14. SH!thole.

Daddy doesn't care, mainly because he doesn't know. I bet I stay up later than you most nights. Now shooo
Fri 09/01/04 at 02:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I love Pistachios wrote:
> Ow that hurt inside.

reading around i find youre only 13 you really should be in bed by now.im betting daddy hasnt given you permission to be up this late. goodnight peanut
Fri 09/01/04 at 02:35
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ow that hurt inside.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.