GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Murder Death Kill"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/01/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Notable"
Murder Death Kill
Murder Death Kill
Murder Death Kill

Oh my God! A Murder Death Kill.

Can you guys believe it?
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Light of the world"
Jú§t Tinká wrote:
> haaaaaaa haaaaaa.
>
> Ginge close that mouth. The sight of a ginger moustache twitching is
> unnerving. You dont know me.
>
> I could give 100s of examples about this public spamathon but Im not
> they happen everyday.
>
> You speak out of line once, and your victimised more than a page 3
> model in a neo-nazi-ecto-skeletal-rebelious brothel.
>
> If my name was in gold? Then my d!ck would be rode on more than a
> buckaroo at a Homo-fest.
>
> Please carry on. Amusing me.

I am a female for starters and until I reach an unsightly age and possibly move to eastern europe where I decide to grow my hormone induced moustache - keep shtum.

It is not just you who spams it is correct - still none the less it is the mass spam and lack of effort in the posts about that brings the entire forums. You have created a post stating murder death kill and repeating several times as if it had some genius relevance.

If your name was in gold it would not sway your chances of having people ride your wanger *use of memo's word will ensure inevitable sue* no no the terrible post should void any female touchy feely... but I heard that theres a guy around here that would probably touch and possibly smear...
Thu 08/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Selected"
right then, im off to get dressed and then go to the shop to get mother a paper.
Thu 08/01/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
yeah the scientist on mdk2 was a crock of sh*te
Thu 08/01/04 at 14:31
Regular
Outlaws did actually.

MDK was a very good game though, pity the sequel was a load of cack.
Thu 08/01/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
MDK invented the sniper rifle in games, god damnit!

spamatronic bartenders
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:23
MDK was actually quite a good game.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Notable"
You just noticed?
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:20
Really? I can't notice the difference.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:18
"Mimmargh!"
If I didn't know better I would have thought you were the Zeppo. On a less positive note it has come to my attention that this forum has slightly decreased in quality.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Notable"
haaaaaaa haaaaaa.

Ginge close that mouth. The sight of a ginger moustache twitching is unnerving. You dont know me.

I could give 100s of examples about this public spamathon but Im not they happen everyday.

You speak out of line once, and your victimised more than a page 3 model in a neo-nazi-ecto-skeletal-rebelious brothel.

If my name was in gold? Then my d!ck would be rode on more than a buckaroo at a Homo-fest.

Please carry on. Amusing me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.