GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flights..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/01/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
... If anyone has seen an advert in the paper for £40 flights to Barcelona

DON'T BOOK ONE!

By the time that all the other expenses are added on to your £40 flight, it costs nearly £100!
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Light of the world"
YES!

Its catching on.

I am actually thinking of going there this year on my own or with my boyfriend if he is willing to substitute his beach bum, bungee jumping macdonalds eating holidays for something he will remember...
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Darling wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
> If you like hiking and a beautiful place try Austria in summertime.
> One of my favourite places
>
>

Hmmm.

*adds to list of what to do when in Gap year with a bike, rucksack and universal train ticket*
Fri 09/01/04 at 08:01
"possibly impossible"
CGJ wrote:
> pb wrote:
> I'm taking an N64 this year to build up my console collection in
> Spain, that way if it's too hot/cold I can play games instead.
>
> What region is spain? Is it PAL?

It's PAL, though their signal can be a bit different TV-wise. All consoles are Region 2 - Europe and work fine over here, as do ours there. I'm lucky in that, having a Spanish wife, I have a house over there that I can keep some of my stuff in, I have a PS1 out there already and hope to get a DVD player too.
Fri 09/01/04 at 00:25
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> You know Sonic, if you ever do a South American trip like me an Algy
> did, Lil Ginge would be a good person to take with you, she does
> speak Spanish after all. Yes, I know there are differences between
> Castilian Spanish and South American Spanish, but it still a lot
> closer than English.
>
> And as always, most holidays are much better when shared with nubile
> young ladies. She's very bendy you know.

Would I have to pay for her trip? It's not prostitution, but it's damn close.

But yes, South America is on my list - but I need to learn Spanish first.

Sonic
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:22
"I love yo... lamp."
You've been reading too much Dilbert lately young lady.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Light of the world"
raises all three hands!
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
> I want to go on holiday without my parents this year.
>
> Hmmmm whos coming with me!?
>
> I'll come. i could do with a break. it's been 3 and a half years
> since my last holiday!
>
> Me too! We could have so much fun. And free flights.

When shall we book for then? Hands up who's coming! :P
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Light of the world"
BIGGLES!

...But indeed I would love to go to south America. Another dream of mine. Castillian spanish is a little different but hey within a two week period i would of picked up there thang anyway. o and my new teacher is teaching me south american now so I have the best of both ;)

I can say homework in two languages....

D'Oh!
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:09
"I love yo... lamp."
You know Sonic, if you ever do a South American trip like me an Algy did, Lil Ginge would be a good person to take with you, she does speak Spanish after all. Yes, I know there are differences between Castilian Spanish and South American Spanish, but it still a lot closer than English.

And as always, most holidays are much better when shared with nubile young ladies. She's very bendy you know.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
Wow, I love to travel and that would be an excellent adventure by the sounds of things. it sounds good coz i am not one for beach bumming and sticking to the tourist trail. Infact there is nothing worse than going to a country or resort in which everything has been based and created for tourists. How am I supposed to get a glimpse of the culture and country if It is all kitted out for the english? If I wanted to do that I would stay in bleedin UK!

Which is what i enjoy so much about Austria. You can follow the tourist routes and e fed into tours and packages or take the public transport - get to know the austrian life and just plain walk along the unspoilt views or stand at the top of a mountain and look across a alley overlooking ice topped glaciers - It takes your breath away

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.