GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Rant"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/01/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
There appears to be an epidemic of the word 'best' and a nasty virus going round that makes people totally indecisive, so much so that they start sounding like complete idiots.

Examples:

What is the best game this year?
I just bought a new PC is it any good?
Which is better Rainbow Six or SOCOM?
What's the best movie you ever saw?
Where should I go to uni?

On all the forums that I took these examples from, the disease spread like wildfire, and within a few hours there were more threads appearing from more indecisive mongs along the lines of:

What is the best game released last week?
Should I upgrade to Windows XP from DOS?
Which is better NFS:U or THUG?
What's the best DVD you have?
Why should I go to uni?

Enough of this. Make your own damn minds up.
Wed 07/01/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
How do I win GAD?
Wed 07/01/04 at 15:00
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I know I'm starting to get out of touch with games when I no longer know what the acronyms stand for.

On a related note, the best MMORPG ever will be Adellion. Although it's not in beta yet, so I may be a bit premature there.

www.adellion.com
Wed 07/01/04 at 14:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Should I upgrade to Windows XP from DOS?

Heh. I think we all know the answer to that one.
Wed 07/01/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
There appears to be an epidemic of the word 'best' and a nasty virus going round that makes people totally indecisive, so much so that they start sounding like complete idiots.

Examples:

What is the best game this year?
I just bought a new PC is it any good?
Which is better Rainbow Six or SOCOM?
What's the best movie you ever saw?
Where should I go to uni?

On all the forums that I took these examples from, the disease spread like wildfire, and within a few hours there were more threads appearing from more indecisive mongs along the lines of:

What is the best game released last week?
Should I upgrade to Windows XP from DOS?
Which is better NFS:U or THUG?
What's the best DVD you have?
Why should I go to uni?

Enough of this. Make your own damn minds up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.