GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What superpower would you choose and why!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/08/09 at 01:00
Regular
Feel free to make a top 3 list if you can't decide!

Good reasons only please!

:D :D :D
Tue 11/08/09 at 12:28
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Haha and this is why i love these discussions. They always break down into "Who can think of the best superpower and justify it best?" :D

Meanwhile how about the ability to learn anything, instantly? Say "absorbing the knowledge and understanding of the host" There is a lot to be said about that one.....
Tue 11/08/09 at 12:23
Regular
"THFC"
pb is right with the steal any other power ability, but it would suck if you was the only person who had powers in the universe, you would just be normal lol
Tue 11/08/09 at 12:19
"possibly impossible"
The ability to take other people's abilities. :)

Ok, stolen from Heroes, but then they stole it from various comic book stories anyway...
Tue 11/08/09 at 12:16
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
WHat about being able to travel so fast that you can travel faster than light and bend time? Time travel and speed all in one.
Tue 11/08/09 at 12:01
Regular
The ability to travel through space and time. (That counts as one because the idea of time travel alone is retarded)
I would go into the past, kill famous songwriters and steal their greatest works for myself.

The ability to pass through solids. Basically makes you invincible if you have good reflexes and with this power, you could become rich i.e. enter a bank vault with little fear of prison.

Finally, some kick ass martial arts like Neo from the matrix. If you've seen reloaded then you would understand why.
Tue 11/08/09 at 10:52
Regular
"THFC"
hmmm, i would have to say;

1. Being Invincible is top for me - you would fear nothing and could do what you like.

2. Super Strength - nothing could stop you with these two combined, you would be the ultimate hero (or vilan!!??!)

3. Probably the ability to fly as it would be so much fun and i hate traffic
Tue 11/08/09 at 09:59
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Invisibility is a good one! Just not permanently...

I would choose the ability to fly to be honest, but this could probably get old after a while... :(
Tue 11/08/09 at 09:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Always love conversations like this.

1) Invisibility - Many discussions about this, but at the end of the day this has got to be the best. It really is a "Do what you want power"
Although it's drawbacks are obvious, you are walking across a road when invisible, car doesn't see you...... that sort of thing.

Now the ultimate question. Speed or power???? So I am going to say neither because I just can't choose. But if I could they would go here.

2) Not sure if Invincibilty counts but still- If not invinc. then something close to it.

3) Ok, speed. Because it would make life a hell of a lot easier. But then so would strength :S Argh!
Tue 11/08/09 at 01:00
Regular
Feel free to make a top 3 list if you can't decide!

Good reasons only please!

:D :D :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.