GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What superpower would you choose and why!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/08/09 at 01:00
Regular
Feel free to make a top 3 list if you can't decide!

Good reasons only please!

:D :D :D
Tue 11/08/09 at 17:34
Regular
"THFC"
I think i would want the lightsaber aswell, they are just the coolest weapon.
Tue 11/08/09 at 15:36
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I would probably go for some kind of telekinesis and also an element of mind control. Being able to shoot some kind of electrical bolt from my hands and fingers would also be nice.

Essentially I would be a Jedi without the 'saber!
Tue 11/08/09 at 15:01
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hmmm maybe impervious-ness might be better than? Although that leaves a lot to be defined.

I'm still gonna go with invisibilty (controlled) though
Tue 11/08/09 at 14:51
Regular
I always take the genie in a bottle/be careful what you wish for approach.
Every word of what you wish when it comes to powers is taken literally, every word. So you gotsta stipulate conditions.
That's the fun of it.
Tue 11/08/09 at 14:49
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Wow what a great view.

Taking aside the fact that invincibilty may not add life expectancy. Would invinc. exclude dying of old age? :S
Tue 11/08/09 at 14:41
Regular
Invincibility is a terrible one. As soon as anyone found out, you'd be captured and tested on.

And you'd also be destined to walk the Earth alone until the end of time. Or Earth. And then when the sun explodes you'd just be stuck, on your own, for eternity, floating through space unable to do anything.

AWFUL
Tue 11/08/09 at 14:29
Regular
Yes, but with the power of space-time travel, you could go a long way back, throw a bottle of lucozade in the bubbling primordial ooze and give the entire human race super speed, and thus the ability to bend time ;D

Reminds me of that movie I once saw where they go back to the future. I can't remember what it was called though : (
Tue 11/08/09 at 13:26
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Pfff not in my world Alfonse. In a make believe land where we can choose a super power, I would say moving fast enough to bend time would allow you to go backwards... :S
Tue 11/08/09 at 13:10
Regular
Warhunt wrote:
> WHat about being able to travel so fast that you can travel
> faster than light and bend time? Time travel and speed all in
> one.

Wouldn't that only grant you a one way passage into the future though?
Tue 11/08/09 at 13:00
"Retarded List"
Emmie87 wrote:
> pb is right with the steal any other power ability, but it would
> suck if you was the only person who had powers in the universe,
> you would just be normal lol

lol you're right mate that would suck!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.