GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the meaning of life... ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/11/06 at 13:17
Regular
"8==="
Just an easy one to kick off the forum.

Any ideas?
Sat 04/11/06 at 11:58
Regular
"8==="
Alfonse wrote:
> There isn't one?
>
> Seriously curiosity killed the cat guys.

Yeah, well, I'm the king of wishful thinking, ok?
Fri 03/11/06 at 19:34
Regular
I think you make your own meaning ... it's what makes us all unique .. we interpret things differently.

Probably another reason I don't like organised religion ... it tells you the why and how, I prefer to make my own decision.

But you're probably right, there is no meaning ... it's just a bunch of stuff that happens ...
Fri 03/11/06 at 19:31
Regular
There isn't one?

Seriously curiosity killed the cat guys.
Fri 03/11/06 at 14:59
"possibly impossible"
But I don't want Adric to be responsible for my life!
Fri 03/11/06 at 13:39
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
It was a fluke pb - don't you watch Dr Who? We had it explained to us when the spaceship blew up on Earth while we were just sludge. This intergalatic explosion started off a whole chain of events and here with are.
Fri 03/11/06 at 13:38
"possibly impossible"
I couldn't resist.
Fri 03/11/06 at 13:35
Regular
"8==="
meaning/purpose

Semantics.
Fri 03/11/06 at 13:28
"possibly impossible"
The meaning of life. That's easy. It's a state of existing.

What is the PURPOSE of life? That's the real question, and I think people go the wrong way about answering it.

The purpose of life will be defined by your own belief and moral system. For some, the purpose may be to do good, for others it will be entirely to live their life for themselves, to have as much fun as possible and for others it may be to be a leader etc..

The next question is what is the purpose of our existence as a human race?
This is the killer question and one that cannot be answered fully without all the facts. Some (but not all) scientists would argue that the purpose of our existence is simply to exist, reproduce and die. This is the simplist and most common answer to the question. But then do we simply attach more meaning than is neccessary to this by asking 'why, then, were we created?' was it fluke or purpose that created us? This is what cannot currently be proved...
Fri 03/11/06 at 13:17
Regular
"8==="
Just an easy one to kick off the forum.

Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.