GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advice about an affair"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/01/04 at 10:57
Regular
"Maxy"
Hi

My friend had an affair with a guy. Unfortunately hes got a girlfriend and shes married. She finished it when her husband found out and she really regrets it all. This guy still wants to sleep with my friend even though he says he loves his girlfriend. My friend thought she loved this guy, but soon found him out for what he was. His girlfriend dosen't know. Do you think she should tell her, or leave it?
Wed 07/01/04 at 12:45
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Tricky thing affairs, it usually ends in a huge mess with everyone gettin hurt, to quote bart simpson 'you're damned if you and you're damned if you dont'.Either way someone isn't gonna be happy.
Wed 07/01/04 at 10:22
Regular
"put big light on"
as you can see v new so therefore does my opinion even count?

but here it is anyway, this guy your mate slept with is a waster, she should tell his girlfriend, i mean if it was me i'd wanna know, wouldn't you?
Wed 07/01/04 at 09:28
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I bet Rach is Rosalind. You'll see.

No. I'm me.
Tue 06/01/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I think she should do whatever feels righter. Neither option is a particular inviting one.
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Maxy"
Tell me about it. You ask for some simple advice 1/ Tell her! 2/Don't tell her!. and your guaranteed to get some weirdos come out. Its human nature!! Some of ya just can't resist to ave a joke. Nevermind Cheers to all you genuine folk out there anyways, I know it wasn't the best website to come onto. But hey, its helped me out. Ta!!!
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Selected"
BLOODY WIRDOS
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:41
"Metal Head"
Fat Magician wrote:
> i slept with my mates mums dads sister who was then pregnant but i
> wernt the father (thank god) so i slept with my mates mum who is 41
> (big melons) who then told my mate who found it horny and slept with
> me then i went home very tired, few minutes after i got back my willy
> (oh, giggles) fell off.

You are verry wird, something terribly wrong with you
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:21
Regular
": ("
i slept with my mates mums dads sister who was then pregnant but i wernt the father (thank god) so i slept with my mates mum who is 41 (big melons) who then told my mate who found it horny and slept with me then i went home very tired, few minutes after i got back my willy (oh, giggles) fell off.
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:16
"Metal Head"
she should tell her BUT the dude might then try to OR threat to kill her.
Tue 06/01/04 at 20:42
She says, he says, kissy kissy we love, hate, make and break up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.