GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shattered"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 15:05
Regular
"cachoo"
I think someone mentioned this ages ago. Stay-awake-a-thon?!

Starts tomorrow. Sunday, 4th. 10pm. Channel 4.

About 12 people who've gotta try to stay awake for a week. Whoever manages it gets £100,000. Like Big Brother, probably.

Sounds good and will be funny to watch people being deprived of their sleep. See if they go crazy. It's funny what happens to you when you don't have sleep for a long time. Start talking like Ozzy, can't concentrate, get all moody, bitchy, horny.

Sounds good.
Wed 07/01/04 at 13:08
Regular
"we escape....."
This programs crap i'd been watching it a bit and then last night they went to sleep for over an hour, yet if they close their eyes for 10 secs they lose a grand, so surely by that theory they should be £439,000 in debt, yet they're not. I thought they weren't allowed any sleep at all, now that wud've been a better show. So instead i watched both peter kay live dvds funny as hell.
Wed 07/01/04 at 12:55
Regular
"****im the best****"
the fittest one walked out :0(
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:25
Regular
"She's a dog!"
She wont look so buff after a week without sleep
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:20
"slightlyshortertagl"
Ye Olde DW wrote:
> :cD She couldn't keep a straight face, poor girl. I want Claire S to
> win. Or Jonathon, so he can see a dentist...

Jonathon's going to get uber-deals (when he comes out) from dental companies.

I also want Claire to win... the onewhat was on the challenge today.

I think she's buff.
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:05
Regular
:cD She couldn't keep a straight face, poor girl. I want Claire S to win. Or Jonathon, so he can see a dentist...
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:04
"slightlyshortertagl"
'I am forever blowing Hugh Grant'

Hur Hur Hur.
Tue 06/01/04 at 15:45
Regular
"cachoo"
Yep. It did sound good. Now it's not, waste of E4 time.
Tue 06/01/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Sounds good? What the hell?

No, no it doesn't. Big Brother without sleep so Mr No Life and Miss Poor taste can watch the live E4 special for more hours than usual.

It's such a sad world.
Tue 06/01/04 at 12:55
Regular
It's utter tripe another crappy Reality show boring C4 :\
Tue 06/01/04 at 08:03
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
OPLAR wrote:
> What's next from Channel 4? Chinese water torture?

With all previous "Big Brother" contenders?!

Ohhhhh, that sounds class. Even better, go the whole hog and stretch them on the rack. Last one to pop a joint wins. Or the Judas Cradle, or breaking them on the Wheel, or……………

*cough* sorry, bit carried away there…………….

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.