GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cant sleep"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 04:13
Regular
"smelly feet"
I have been up since 830 friday morning, Been running about all day, went to the cinema, had a few beers with my lunch, play on the xbox, watched a few films befor going out for a few beers. I didnt pull but never mind, next time. Ate a larg pizza with a dvd or two with a few beers. Now i cant sleep. Nothing on tv. HELP
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:13
Regular
"smelly feet"
I have been up since 830 friday morning, Been running about all day, went to the cinema, had a few beers with my lunch, play on the xbox, watched a few films befor going out for a few beers. I didnt pull but never mind, next time. Ate a larg pizza with a dvd or two with a few beers. Now i cant sleep. Nothing on tv. HELP
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:16
Regular
"Notable"
This place doesnt help trust me.
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:18
Regular
don't fret, laugh yourself silly at this :

http://maddox.xmission.com/irule.html

there is a second page too, link at the bottom.
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:19
Regular
"Notable"
Ive been up since Thursday 1:30PM
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:20
Regular
"Notable"
Hehe.

"Holy shiít, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have ears, dípshiít"
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:28
Regular
"smelly feet"
Jú§t Tinká wrote:
> This place doesnt help trust me.

killing time. Im board!
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:29
Regular
"smelly feet"
Jú§t Tinká wrote:
> Hehe.
>
> "Holy shiít, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one.
> Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have
> ears, dípshiít"

? what?
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:33
Regular
this site :

http://maddox.xmission.com/
"THE BEST SITE IN THE UNIVERSE"

hilarious, I kid you not.

it deserves its own thread ....
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:39
Regular
"smelly feet"
Out of beer, help me
Sat 03/01/04 at 04:42
Regular
smelly feet wrote:
> Out of beer, help me

you help me!

I usually start on whatever else is in the fridge - there must be some left over wine from christmas ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.