GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cant sleep"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 04:13
Regular
"smelly feet"
I have been up since 830 friday morning, Been running about all day, went to the cinema, had a few beers with my lunch, play on the xbox, watched a few films befor going out for a few beers. I didnt pull but never mind, next time. Ate a larg pizza with a dvd or two with a few beers. Now i cant sleep. Nothing on tv. HELP
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:20
Regular
"smelly feet"
I am off to watch ONE in bed, i may be able get some sleep. Before 3 that is!
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:31
Regular
"smelly feet"
thewisemonkey wrote:
> Bah, I think i've got sleeping problems aswell. I keep staying up to
> watch Red Dwarf, then I cannot get to sleep after. GODAMN.

Red Dwarf is the best!!!!!
I spend all night with news on, that helps.
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Bah, I think i've got sleeping problems aswell. I keep staying up to watch Red Dwarf, then I cannot get to sleep after. GODAMN.
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
The 7th is Tuesday!
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:38
Oh, na i go back tuesday, 6th.

I don't know were i got the 9th from, but i better find out.
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:34
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
I go back on the 7th! :(
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:33
The christmas holiday i have been going to bed at about 4 or 5AM and waking up about 12PM.

I already have enough trouble sleeping so when i go back to school it is going to be hard to get back into the pattern.

I go back on the 9th, what date does every one else go back because one of my mates don't go back for another week.
Sat 03/01/04 at 06:07
Regular
"smelly feet"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I have to leave for work in 45mins.

I go back to work on monday after having two weeks off.
Sat 03/01/04 at 06:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have to leave for work in 45mins.
Sat 03/01/04 at 05:59
Regular
"smelly feet"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> *saturday TODAY
yes it is. Out clubbin tonight, lots of beer and if i am lucky i may get a girl.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.