GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sales Bargains"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 17:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've been into Leeds today checking out the bargains like a magpie searching for shiny things. I got a few good bargains, I got some beige/brown Le Shark boots for £15, and got the last size 10's in the shop. Go me!

I got a skater belt from H&M (I dont know if they have these in any other cities but theres like 3 of them in Leeds) and it was only a fiver, whilst they cost like £20 in Route 1 and all those skatery shops that smell like floor polish.

I has a book token and got "Stupid White Men" by Michael Moore, due to several recomendations from people around the forums - so if it's crap I will hunt you down and... give me a refund.

In additon to that I got two tall metal CD racks for £4 each, God bless pound stretcher, but I had to take them home on the bus - not the easiest of tasks by any stretch of the imagination.

I would have got more - I saw a reasonably prices accoustic guitar but carrying boots, two cd racks and a guitar is an impossibility.

Has anyone else got anything decent in the sales this year? If so, share your knowledge of bargain hunting. If not, weep.
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:03
"Uzi Lover"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> you need a girlfriend to unleash this sexual tension

Or you just go solo

*looks at self*
Fri 02/01/04 at 20:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Buy crappy trainers. I do. Trainers = feck all.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Light of the world"
that le shark boots bargain was a cracker though - they rock muchly and are usually indeed pocket painfully expensive.

Why have I always had a thing for mens shoeware? I always looked outside base and thought mmm there smart!
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:45
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Base? oh, the shop?
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Light of the world"
yesh a haven for either smart twenty year olds.. or 15 year old rudeys.

But the shoes and hoodies rock - kids base heh heh I can get a nice hoody there!
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:48
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
rudey as in rud boy? what the hell is that?
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Light of the world"
townie?
Trendy?
Rudey?

Definition for alot of my friends they wear over prised clothing with writing all over there clothing such as nickelson? Often where baseball caps?

Most of the teenage population most are pleasent normal people - the other percentage are the ones who go around drugged to the eyeballs in gangs kickin the cráp out of people.. ya know that sort of thing.

But I think that happens in all 'groups'. But that is the sort of audience base is hookin
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:52
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
hookin? wha!? stop the bloody street speak! i cant stand it!
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
grrrowl

The kind of customers the Base company are trying to aim at...

Forget it.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:55
Regular
I have size 12 feet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.