GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sales Bargains"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 17:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've been into Leeds today checking out the bargains like a magpie searching for shiny things. I got a few good bargains, I got some beige/brown Le Shark boots for £15, and got the last size 10's in the shop. Go me!

I got a skater belt from H&M (I dont know if they have these in any other cities but theres like 3 of them in Leeds) and it was only a fiver, whilst they cost like £20 in Route 1 and all those skatery shops that smell like floor polish.

I has a book token and got "Stupid White Men" by Michael Moore, due to several recomendations from people around the forums - so if it's crap I will hunt you down and... give me a refund.

In additon to that I got two tall metal CD racks for £4 each, God bless pound stretcher, but I had to take them home on the bus - not the easiest of tasks by any stretch of the imagination.

I would have got more - I saw a reasonably prices accoustic guitar but carrying boots, two cd racks and a guitar is an impossibility.

Has anyone else got anything decent in the sales this year? If so, share your knowledge of bargain hunting. If not, weep.
Sat 03/01/04 at 00:11
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
I like RATM, Feeder, Queens of the stone age, audioslave, soundgarden, metallica, to name but a few.
Sat 03/01/04 at 00:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Avast, these people have poor tstes in music.

Just as long as you remember the Barenaked Ladies 'One week'
Sat 03/01/04 at 00:01
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
erm...no...
Sat 03/01/04 at 00:00
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Max powers wrote:
> british sea power? he's not a sailor boy is he?

Please tell me you were joking.

You know not of British Sea Power? Remember Me?
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
heh, that was pretty good actually. well done.
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I doubt you could post good if you was a postman...
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
mattribute wrote:
> Jim Hat, Sfone, the chosen one.
>
> he and his love of British Sea Power...

british sea power? he's not a sailor boy is he?
Fri 02/01/04 at 23:59
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
mattribute wrote:
> Chad, you have impressed me with your RATM lyrics, but you fate will
> hang on the rest of your posts.
>
> Now go, abuse Max.
>
> And stop the duel accounts - that's only for retards...
>
> oh, wait...

hehehe, not my fault i was dropped on my head, eh? nah im just drunk, ill be posting fine tomorrow morning, ive got a real good feeling of that, as long as my hangover cures...
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Jim Hat, Sfone, the chosen one.

he and his love of British Sea Power...
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Chad Niga wrote:
> Never, every one loves the Chad.
>
> Jim hat says im a good man because i am.

nonono, WHO is Jim?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.