GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the deal with snuggly?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/01/04 at 00:03
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Whats with snuggly from the posts I have read about him he is an ape that has recently produced offspring and he speaks ape.
Is it all a joke or does everyone hate him? If so why
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:03
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Whats with snuggly from the posts I have read about him he is an ape that has recently produced offspring and he speaks ape.
Is it all a joke or does everyone hate him? If so why
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
He's been ill, give the man some rest.

It doesnt matter if he has been away for a while. Just calm down
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:09
Regular
"Anyone for Ted Ex?"
Let the man rest, I say. As long as he tells us he's ill :0P
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:10
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
I didnt mean any offence but the recent posts I have read have said that I dont know anything about him I was just wondering
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
He is NOT AND APE, in fact he is more likely to be a BEAR. PLay the GAME, and you'll see.
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:12
Regular
"Anyone for Ted Ex?"
Oh right, you're not alone there.
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:14
"I love yo... lamp."
Snuggly is like God.

He is the guy who picks the GADs, the guy who does the bannings, the guy who finds time to post funny things and the guy who bans people in the small hours of the morning when he really is going beyond the call of duty.

Don't EVER knock Snuggly. I mentioned him earlier because he emailed the parents of a user called Shaneo when Shaneo spammed like crazy and tried to hack SR. When he was banned he re-registered.

Mystique made reference to how intellectually abysmal him and his parents must be and said that she didn't think Snuggly could speak ape.

Understand now?
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:21
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
I think I get it
Snuggly is the king do not knock him (I never did) if you do you will be destroyed by everyone on this site.
Then snuggly will ban you do not oppose him he will destroy you.

Is it something like that?
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:23
"I love yo... lamp."
Something like that. The only one above Snuggly is Tony. Possibly Code as well, but I've only ever heard of him.
Fri 02/01/04 at 00:24
Regular
"Anyone for Ted Ex?"
Code is a myth...:0P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.