GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top 10 songs of all time according to Capital FM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/12/03 at 16:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
10 - Imagine by John Lennon
9 - Life for Rent by Dido
8 - Careless whisper by George Michael
7 - With or without you by U2
6 - Crazy in Love - Beyoncé
5 - Everybody Hurts - REM
4 - Where is the Love? - Black Eyed Peas
3 - Everything I do - bryan Adams
2 - Angels by Robbie Williams
1 - Bohemian Rapsody - Queen

Full blown Top 500 songs somewhere on Capitalfm.com should you care

:-D
Thu 01/01/04 at 12:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hahaha.

The fact that the only Chillis songs on there are singles and off By The Way, (not bad songs) sums up the musical savvy of the mong population.
Thu 01/01/04 at 14:13
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cyclone = correct.

'People' don't remember anything further back than the last 6 months, if that.

Stupid 'people'.
Thu 01/01/04 at 14:31
"Uzi Lover"
That list is pathetic. I think people are forgetting the 'of all time' bit.
Thu 01/01/04 at 15:06
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
This list is comedy genius.
My personal favourites:

16. Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
17. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

31. The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love

35. Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi

50. Will Young - Leave Right Now

79. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

116. Craig David - Walking Away

148. Avril Lavigne - Complicated

439. DJ Sammy - Heaven

466. Busted - You Said No

+ many more
Thu 01/01/04 at 20:37
Regular
this is moronic to say the least. They should recompilate these chart with the rules that you can't vote for any song released in the last 2-3 years. Might rule out a couple of future classics but not many, and youd get a far better list. Beyonce being number 6, Dido 9, and BEP at 4 clearly takes the pisss. Others such as robbie williams probably deserve to be in the top 30 or so as they are popular but not really my taste. In the Radio 1 count down of the YEAR beyocee didn't even get in the top ten....go figure.

The others such as careless whisper very popular and pretty good tune. deserve to be there or bryan adams, lets face it if you hold the record of Four months at number 1 in the uk charts you must be doing something right.

If Beyonce-crazy in love. is in the top 50 of thgis chart in 2 years time i will be shocked beyond comprehension.
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:26
Regular
At least they got the number 1 song correct, as Bohemian Rhapsody is probably the best ever, as for the rest, I doubt theres really been a song that could be called a classic for a few years now.
Fri 02/01/04 at 15:42
Regular
A top 10 song list should have, in no particular order, Imagine, Rhapsody, Layla, White Room, Sweet Child O' Mine, Wonderwall, With or Without You, Rock The Casbah, Sweet Home Alabama and All Along the Watchtower OR Stairway To Heaven.

IMHO. I don't really like Rhapsody all that much, but it's got to on there. And Wonderwall isn't my favourite Oasis song. Neither is Sweet Child my favourite Roses song. But you get the idea.
Sat 03/01/04 at 15:58
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> A top 10 song list should have, in no particular order, Imagine,
> Rhapsody, Layla, White Room, Sweet Child O' Mine, Wonderwall, With or
> Without You, Rock The Casbah, Sweet Home Alabama and All Along the
> Watchtower OR Stairway To Heaven.

Not OR, AND. Take out Wonderwall, With or Without You and Rock the Casbah, oh, and Sweet Home Alabama, and I'm with you. Glad someone mentioned White Room, it's brilliant song, probably my favourite Cream tune.
Sat 03/01/04 at 16:01
"Uzi Lover"
Best songs of all time - Everything I Do by Bryan Adams is very high up.

Worst songs of all time on Channel 4 - Everything I Do by Bryan Adams is very high up.

Crazy world.
Sat 03/01/04 at 16:59
Regular
Blank wrote:
>
> Not OR, AND. Take out Wonderwall, With or Without You and Rock the
> Casbah, oh, and Sweet Home Alabama, and I'm with you. Glad someone
> mentioned White Room, it's brilliant song, probably my favourite
> Cream tune.

--

Take out With or Without You? Are you insane? You've got to at least have a U2 song in there. And if not Rock the Casbah, at least I Fought The Law or London Calling. And White Room is classic, agreed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.