GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smallville"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/12/03 at 18:50
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Somebody save me?

What do you think is going to be the eventual outcome of this series? Obviously Lex will become all evil, probably kill Lionel his dad, and Clark will master his ability to fly and head off to Metropolis to work for the Daily Planet - but what of Lana, Pete, Chloe, and his parents?

As childish as this may sound, I reckon they're all going to have to be killed off (with the exception of his parents possibly), especially Lana, since she would almost certainly figure out who Superman was the minute he appeared...

And Pete? There is no Pete in the films, nor was there any mention of a Pete in Lois and Clark (aired about 6yrs ago) - since he's the only other guy who knows Clark's secret, surely he can't be allowed to remain alive till the end of the series?

Any Smallville fans out there?
Mon 29/12/03 at 18:50
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Somebody save me?

What do you think is going to be the eventual outcome of this series? Obviously Lex will become all evil, probably kill Lionel his dad, and Clark will master his ability to fly and head off to Metropolis to work for the Daily Planet - but what of Lana, Pete, Chloe, and his parents?

As childish as this may sound, I reckon they're all going to have to be killed off (with the exception of his parents possibly), especially Lana, since she would almost certainly figure out who Superman was the minute he appeared...

And Pete? There is no Pete in the films, nor was there any mention of a Pete in Lois and Clark (aired about 6yrs ago) - since he's the only other guy who knows Clark's secret, surely he can't be allowed to remain alive till the end of the series?

Any Smallville fans out there?
Mon 29/12/03 at 18:55
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ocarina wrote:
> Somebody save me?

I believe it's spelled SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYV MEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:00
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
I believe you are 100% right, but I was worried I might get done for excessive usage of the Caps Lock key...

I shall never hold back again.
Mon 29/12/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yeah, quality show.
I was thinking about this yesterday when I saw the ad for the new series on E4. It picks up from him going all red-eyed at the end of the last series, and it seems he goes all evil and stuff in Metropolis.

Lookin' forward to it muchos.
Mon 29/12/03 at 23:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
Anyone who's interested that songs by Remy Zero and is called (rather predictably) Save Me.

Enjoyed the series from what I saw of it but it suffered from being aired on channel 4 at 6-7 on a Sunday. Still, nice to see when I wake up in the mornings at the moment.
Mon 29/12/03 at 23:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What series are they up to yet?

I just wish they would make him fly already rather then jump really far.
Mon 29/12/03 at 23:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And get Lana nekkid.

I'm such a web geek*

AHHHHHHHHH!

*Scratch that. Every male ever wants it.
Mon 29/12/03 at 23:28
Regular
Yeah, great series. He really needs to learn how to fly as well.

Did nobody see The New Adventures of Superman? That was brilliant. Hope BBC 2 re-run them again. Probably will; it must be the fith time they've shown us the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
Mon 29/12/03 at 23:29
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> *Scratch that. Every male ever wants it.

Ever since we saw that episode when she got brainwashed and tried to seduce Clark in the pool.
Mon 29/12/03 at 23:39
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Anyone who's interested that songs by Remy Zero and is called (rather
> predictably) Save Me.

Yeah, I, erm, "accquired" it a while ago, and it was quite good. There was something I didn't like about it though, can't quite remember what though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.