GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smallville"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/12/03 at 18:50
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Somebody save me?

What do you think is going to be the eventual outcome of this series? Obviously Lex will become all evil, probably kill Lionel his dad, and Clark will master his ability to fly and head off to Metropolis to work for the Daily Planet - but what of Lana, Pete, Chloe, and his parents?

As childish as this may sound, I reckon they're all going to have to be killed off (with the exception of his parents possibly), especially Lana, since she would almost certainly figure out who Superman was the minute he appeared...

And Pete? There is no Pete in the films, nor was there any mention of a Pete in Lois and Clark (aired about 6yrs ago) - since he's the only other guy who knows Clark's secret, surely he can't be allowed to remain alive till the end of the series?

Any Smallville fans out there?
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:32
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
That's nice.
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:27
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Azul wrote:
> Oh.
> Unless you don't have E4.
> Oh my.

No I dont have E4 but they were on C4. Yeah but red Kryptonite makes him greedy not particular evil from previous episodes.

And the person before didn't include spoilers but I didn't read any of it....Your lucky as otherwise I would have come round to your house and cut your "Insert body part" off.
Thu 01/01/04 at 21:13
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Ok, having accidentally "acquired" the first 8 episodes of the new 3rd Series (which is starting on the 5th Jan on E4 I think), begins with Clark in Metropolis, having become evil due to the Red Kryptonite. They start off with what happens 3months on from where the last series left off.

And I'm not saying no more. As for Lex, well he pretty much saves himself - but the darkness begins to appear... :)

Also, on the Lois thing, apparently Chloe has a cousin who works at the Planet (I think she even says she's called Lois), and in Series 3, we get introduced to Perry White - so I was wondering whether we might get to see her after all...?

That's all folks
Thu 01/01/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh.
Unless you don't have E4.
Oh my.
Thu 01/01/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
At the end of the last series he went evil.
So why would he want to save people?
Thu 01/01/04 at 20:49
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I don't know, as I haven't read or heard anything about the new series. I assume that he would stay in Smallville and save Lex after his trip into the ocean after the plane crash. I could be wrong but please don't include spoilers about the new series.
Thu 01/01/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> Lois Lane will never come into Smallville as in the films she comes
> into it as he moves to Metropolis, which is where the show will
> probably end.

Erm... isn't that where the next series is starting?
Thu 01/01/04 at 14:55
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Lois Lane will never come into Smallville as in the films she comes into it as he moves to Metropolis, which is where the show will probably end. His mum will survive as she is mentioned in the films, the dad who dies of a heart attack in the films when he is in Smallville so could die anytime. Lex cant die but will turn evil.

But saying all this, they are not following the films stories, they are just trying to make it interesting so it doesn't really matter.
Wed 31/12/03 at 22:11
Regular
"The Ocarina of Time"
Ahh ok, that explains it... Is there also a Chloe in the comics? What happens to them? (if anything)
Wed 31/12/03 at 18:48
Regular
I read somewhere that Remy Zero split up recently.

Plus, as far as I'm aware Pete Ross has always been around in the comincs, just much under-utilized (which lets face it, isn't exactly a bad thing)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.