GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killing for good...right or wrong?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/12/03 at 21:17
Regular
"None Stored"
Do you think it is right to kill someone who has done wrong in their life? I'm not talking about the death penalty or the Military, I mean just a normal person like you or me going out and killing drug-dealers, pimps, terrorists etc.

I believe this is right, I feel that people should be punished for what they do in life. Some people just deserve to die.
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:17
Regular
"None Stored"
Do you think it is right to kill someone who has done wrong in their life? I'm not talking about the death penalty or the Military, I mean just a normal person like you or me going out and killing drug-dealers, pimps, terrorists etc.

I believe this is right, I feel that people should be punished for what they do in life. Some people just deserve to die.
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:41
Regular
Personnaly I believe it is right. Its a bit like the argument for the death penalty, should the punishment fir the crime or does killing them make us just as bad. If they have brought pain and suffering to innocent people then they deserve to die.
Mon 29/12/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You are gonna get pounced on when the human right zealots arrive.
Mon 29/12/03 at 09:40
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Depends...can I define who's done wrong with their life? If so, gimme the &*%*ing gun right now.

Merry Christmas? Humbug to the lot of ya!
Mon 29/12/03 at 09:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
If your religous this arguement is easy:

"An eye for an eye"

Some one murders someone else, they get killed for it.
Mon 29/12/03 at 09:53
Regular
"eat toast!"
in one persons eye he maybe evil to another he could be a saint. Terrorist to us, freedom fighters to others.

But if they are part of the scum of society which is crime. Destroy it with gusto. But if pimps and prostitues can't be stopped you might as well make it legal and provide jobs and the govt can at least get something from it. If you can't beat them, join them. Just like the US.

Drugs, if they are not medicinal shoot to kill. But we can't stop the flow if theres still means of drugs flowing around.
Mon 29/12/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Not a Jew"
If you want to stop the flow of drugs you have to go to the source. Hard I know, but it is the only way.
Mon 29/12/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
RoJ wrote:
> If you want to stop the flow of drugs you have to go to the source.
> Hard I know, but it is the only way.

Heh. Or you could do what Holland did?
Mon 29/12/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
If depends what your talking about. Say, a pick-pocket. If you kill them, it would be for good, but would it be worth it?

On the other hand, killing a person, such as a dictator, might also be for good, but, it may well be worth it, saving lives etc.

It may be a case of numbers.
To quote Spock 'The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few'. Taking one life may save many.

So, i'm fine with killing for good, when its worth it, and there's no better alternative. I hope that makes sense.
Mon 29/12/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I don't believe it is the duty of anyone within society but the police and military to take the lives of others and even then they do not kill unless provoked. Just going out and killing someone for what they have done in life makes you no better, sometimes worse than them. Then you are the murderer as you are killing unlawfully. If that happens you just better hope that someone doesn't take up OMF philosophy and kill you for your so called virteuos killings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.