GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killing for good...right or wrong?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/12/03 at 21:17
Regular
"None Stored"
Do you think it is right to kill someone who has done wrong in their life? I'm not talking about the death penalty or the Military, I mean just a normal person like you or me going out and killing drug-dealers, pimps, terrorists etc.

I believe this is right, I feel that people should be punished for what they do in life. Some people just deserve to die.
Sun 04/01/04 at 03:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
i am currently writing a book on this subject but have any of you considered that your grandparents probably killed germans without even thinking during ww2. you would be suprised what we are capable of when we are authorised to do so
Tue 30/12/03 at 23:53
Regular
"None Stored"
Geffdof wrote:
> We all do things wrong so therefore all deserve to die.

I could live (or die) with that.
Tue 30/12/03 at 15:10
Regular
"lets go back"
He without sin cast the first stone.

We all do things wrong so therefore all deserve to die.

I dont think we have the right to judge what others do when we do wrong ourselves.
Tue 30/12/03 at 01:24
Regular
"None Stored"
I've always had an unshared loved for pimps myself, so they can live.
Mon 29/12/03 at 21:15
Regular
"SOUP!"
Pimps aren't bad people, they bring pleasure to a lot of sad and lonely men. They're the santa clauses of the vice world.
Mon 29/12/03 at 20:25
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
The shooting your wife thing for any affair is insane.

The killing the killer-husband via capital punishment is more appropriate (but only slightly) if a) it's gone through courts and b) affair vs murder.. you can see which deserves what sentence.

I must admit, however, I'm not a huge fan of capital punishment as it stands. Indeed; let em rot.
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:59
Regular
"None Stored"
Ok, say someone shot his wife for having an affair then someone would shoot him for taking such an extreme action.

(This method would eventually wipe out the human race, but who cares?)
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:24
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cyclone wrote:
> Yeah, I don't like you, you Commie who looked at me nastily, I'm gunna
> kill you. BANG!
>
> No you bloody well shouldn't go around killing people because of what
> they are for several reasons;
>
> A) Anyone could kill anyone just because they were a 'bad person'
> B) It'd be morally repulsive, even worse than a drug dealer etc
> C) Define a drug dealer to me. Oh, right, the shifty guy openly
> handing out pakages on street corners.
>
> Jesus Christ!

*continual nodding throughout reading of post*
Mon 29/12/03 at 19:24
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
oldmanfunk wrote:
> But who are the Police? They are just like you or me, but in a
> uniform. If a Police Officer shot a man dead in the street for armed
> robbery, it would be no different from a civilian doing it. Other
> than the media outrage...

I'm not really meaning police as in in the heat of the moment situations with officers when I say Government forces, but proper forces and sections which deal with capital punishment after a criminal has been convicted and gone through the judicial system. So in the way I mean, the idea of civilian against civilian is way different to criminal and cpaital punishment. The inevitable end (death) is the same, but there is (I would hope) a fairer and more just process behind it.

Also, I've been relating capital punishment to America but in the UK we couldn't do what is being suggested; UK gun laws are a lot tougher than USA.

Finally, indeed the media outrage would be insane. Imagine if a drunk Geordie had the power to kill someone who did what he saw in his eyes as wrong. Great, you might think; but 'wrong' is defined different by everyone, and the severity of acts classed as wrong is also judged differently. Wife had an affair? She's done wrong, must be punished : let's shoot her. Why? Because we can. Ridiculous.
Mon 29/12/03 at 17:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Dying's too good for them. All it means is they're not around anymore, what good is that?

Lock 'em up in dank, in-humane cells with barely enough food. Make them suffer.

What? Why are you looking at me like that? What?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.