GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charlton 4 Chelsea 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 13:46
Regular
mmmmmmmmmm....tasty! :D
Tue 30/12/03 at 13:54
Regular
spend the money on hospitals?

we already has Roman built one out of his own pocket, in the russian province he is governor of (/owns!), he also built them a town, so the oil workers wives and families could be with them.
Tue 30/12/03 at 03:35
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yup, you could probably buy Charltons team for a weekly Chelsea wage.

But then, Chelsea would have another 5 extra teams on top of about 4 that they already have.

Go spend money on hospitals or something :o)

Lol, anyway, 4-1 :o)
Mon 29/12/03 at 15:45
Regular
i have to say sven is a bit of a swedish david o'leary.
Sun 28/12/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Colourless"
Sven Goran Eriksson is one of the most, if not the most over-rated managers in the world. Claudio must stay if chelsea are to progress, and I don't know of anyone who hates him because he is such a genuine guy with a "great" sense of humour.

Sven reputation is built on his one success at Lazio, where he won Serie A. In this season Sven put them about 100 million in debt (hence they had to seel their big players : Veron, Crespo etc) and they didn't win the league, juventus methinks lost it. They points clear at the top with only a few games to go and just threw it away.

Straight away the FA went in and grabbed the man that "worked miracles" for Lazio, but really he caused their downfall. Just look at where he has left them, this year they finished bottom of their champions league group.

So, I hope, along with all other chelsea fans, that Claudio does stay, and I can't see any reason for replacing him with Sven. But if worse comes to worst, and Eriksson goes to chelses, in Claudio, England could have the perfect replacement....
Sun 28/12/03 at 12:49
Regular
rabid wrote:
> Ashley wrote:
>
>
> bollucks this time next week chelsea could well be top! Some footy
> fans.....paqrticularly moronic pundits who don't have anything
> proper
> to say, just take 1 result and go "its the end"
>
> But were talking about ***** Villa and ****** not just one
> result.
>
> Chelsea are not likely to be champions and in your heart of hearts im
> sure you feel the same but cant pull yourself to admit to it.

Villa was in the cup so has no relevanece to the title (if this was man utd they'd claim they lost it on purpose to concentrate on the league!), charlton deserved it, Bolton was a fluke they had 1 shot on target and won 2-1!

Villa was in the cup, man utd lost to a first division team but i don't hear you screaming about there imminent relegation.

anyone who is a few points of the top and has the quality of the top 3 has a chance of winning and everyone knows it. If we beat portsmouth 5-0 today, tommorows papers will be "nothing can stop rampant chelsea" especially if man u or arsenal draw or lose. Thats the problem, most people are far to fickle.
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:27
Regular
"Colourless"
I can't be bothered to give you an essay why sven is poor, will do it tomorrow.
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:22
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You'll buy whoever you can to get the title of worlds greatest team. More people in the world have heard of Sven than ranieri, therefore in chelsea's eyes, Sven=Good!
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:20
Regular
"Colourless"
There is not way we should get Sven. He is useless.
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:18
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
But that's the thing. The fact Sven actually needed to declare he was leaving England management, means he will no longer be with us after what? January. And we all know where he's going. yaha Chelsea.

And the signings, you know you will not stop. Why stop? You got the money, the greed...why not buy every decent player in the world. If you're really lucky we'll sell you Simon Davies.
Sun 28/12/03 at 01:15
Regular
"Colourless"
We wont win the league this season.

If we keep Ranieri, and don't sign any/too many more players, then we will challenge strongly for it next season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.