GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charlton 4 Chelsea 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 13:46
Regular
mmmmmmmmmm....tasty! :D
Fri 26/12/03 at 13:46
Regular
mmmmmmmmmm....tasty! :D
Fri 26/12/03 at 14:33
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
The wheels on the bus go round and round... then they fall off :D
Fri 26/12/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Unreal - it finished 4 - 2. Excellent for Charlton but what happened to the chelsea defence? Too much English Christmas pudding perhaps.
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:26
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Amazing how quiet it is from the Chelsea fans...

Sing when you're winning? :P
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:06
Regular
nope i'm here and willing to take the jibes. It will make it all the more sweeter in may.
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:08
Regular
It just proves something; money can't buy you success, it never will.
Sat 27/12/03 at 10:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Money can bring you good players, but it can't bring you successs. For success you need a team that works well as a unit, who can work together and are all of a good ability. Chelsea don't match the first two very well at all.
Sat 27/12/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
"Money cannot buy you everything...", but 4-1??? That's just incredible!

Claudio Ranieri may now be feeling `The End´ drawing even-closer to reallity... And the `hate-him-one-minute; love-him-the-next´ Chelski fans will surely have something to say, after another bad-result, at the half-way point in the season, when the main-contenders begin to emerge and break-away from the chasing pack.

Paulo Di Canio - the guy's still a `Premier League Legend´!
Everything that went right for Charlton, yesterday, was mainly down to him. He's one of those players who isn't stopped easily with the tiring of his ageing body and legs. He's unlike other foreigners who come to England, nowadays... Sure, he can be hot-headed, but he ain't here for the money - he loves Football.

I'll always remember him crying when West Ham went down.

And as for the rest of Alan Curbishley's side, they're a lot like Leeds under Eddie Gray; a die-hard team that never-gives-up.

Credit to them where it is deserved. 4-times! :D

No doubt, he'll be trying to `buy´ his way back to the top of the league, next month.... :P
Sat 27/12/03 at 16:20
Regular
Clocks wrote:
> It just proves something; money can't buy you success, it never will.

bollucks this time next week chelsea could well be top! Some footy fans.....paqrticularly moronic pundits who don't have anything proper to say, just take 1 result and go "its the end", if arsenal lose tommorow they'll say, its uniteds title. Bull. How many changes have we seen at the top, and we'll see plenty more. Money can buy success its just never been tried before.
Sat 27/12/03 at 16:29
Regular
Solskjćr wrote:
> "Money cannot buy you everything...", but 4-1??? That's just
> incredible!
>
> Claudio Ranieri may now be feeling `The End´ drawing
> even-closer to reallity... And the `hate-him-one-minute;
> love-him-the-next´ Chelski fans will surely have something to
> say, after another bad-result, at the half-way point in the season,
> when the main-contenders begin to emerge and break-away from the
> chasing pack.

More uniformed rubbish, the only time chelsea fans have been fickle with rainieri was in the first year but i supported him from the start and he's doing great work.

Er we like rainieri he is a gentleman manager not a ttwat like the three top red kitted team managers.

were else do you get we don't want sven chants echoing round the stadium, Rainieri always gets a great reception.

The only people who want rainieri out are the media. So then they can put his story all over there papers and have a celeb manager at londons posh club. its as simple as that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.