GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charlton 4 Chelsea 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/12/03 at 13:46
Regular
mmmmmmmmmm....tasty! :D
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Colourless"
Solskjær wrote:
>
> Roman Abramovich is destroying football in the long-run.

As supposed to Man Utd and arsenal who alaways buy all good youngsters/win the league and all french men respectively......
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's not neccesarily about what Chelsea have done themselves that we all hate; it is, more-or-less, all that surrounds them that gives them such a bad image.

All that has come with the takeover of Roman Abramovich, and revolution of ``Chelski´´. The players and staff don't neccesarily have to do anything (...like what appears to be happening on the pitch, anyway! ;D ); but it's because of all the expectation and hype that surrounds the billionaire club that we hate them for being so... "untrue".

Roman Abramovich is destroying football in the long-run.
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Colourless"
Chelsea have not once said they can win the league. Have not once said its a 3 horse race. Have not once said we're better than anyone. All Ranieri ever says is that we have a long way to go to reach the quality of united and arsewipe.

So i don't see why people hate chelsea, obviously because their jealous of their money, but why else? They're not a dirty team, they're not a cocky team, they're not a french team.... And c'mon they have the greatest manager....
Thu 08/01/04 at 09:41
Regular
"smile, it's free"
rabid wrote:
> and where on earth do Liverpool, who struggled to beat a
> 3rd division team for 60 minutes come into the equation?
>
> Because they are still a class team who have (unlike Chelsea) not
> flattered themselves yet this season and their best is still yet to
> come.

Too damn right they haven't flattered themselves :)
Thu 08/01/04 at 08:10
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
lalakersrule wrote:

> They'd have to have a bloody major slump to slip out of a Champions
> League place

And Chelsea are so bang in-form right now.

and where on earth do Liverpool, who struggled to beat a
> 3rd division team for 60 minutes come into the equation?

Because they are still a class team who have (unlike Chelsea) not flattered themselves yet this season and their best is still yet to come.

Whatever you've been smoking
> i suggest you stop.

Thats what my doctor keeps saying to me, but he never told me to stop eating Chelsea's pie in the sky.
Thu 08/01/04 at 04:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
rabid wrote:
and now it seems its Chelseas
> time to fall flat and just about scrape into the Champs leauge,
> providing that Newcastle and Liverpool dont over take them (and its
> looking possible all of a sudden).

They'd have to have a bloody major slump to slip out of a Champions League place and where on earth do Liverpool, who struggled to beat a 3rd division team for 60 minutes come into the equation? I don't see them surging past Chelsea anytime soon. Whatever you've been smoking i suggest you stop.
Thu 08/01/04 at 01:52
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
But Blackpool was in the Worthless cup (the one that Arsenal are going to win, not Villa :P

Chelski have taken just 7pts from the last possible 18pts and have also been dumped out of one cup by Villa and only managing a draw against the mighty Watford.

People still talk about the top 3... in a months time it may be just the top 2, same as always, every year theres a prender to the throne, Newcastle have had their share of that and now it seems its Chelseas time to fall flat and just about scrape into the Champs leauge, providing that Newcastle and Liverpool dont over take them (and its looking possible all of a sudden).
Tue 30/12/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
rabid wrote:

> But were talking about Bolton, Villa and Charlton not just one
> result.

What you mean by Villa?

If we were talking about Birmingham, then yes.

What about Blackpool.

=P

=D
Tue 30/12/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Colourless"
Relay wrote:
> And how much of that money did he cheat out of people? All of it?

You what?
Tue 30/12/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
And how much of that money did he cheat out of people? All of it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.