GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live & PSN Update Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/07/09 at 07:47
Regular
"THFC"
The name of the forum says it all really. We will often mention the odd update and game on here but i think we need a forum (possible sticky) which allows people to note of new and old things on either console that is worth mentioning.

I for one probably miss out on loads of great games and demos just from forgetting to check. So this should help!
Tue 18/08/09 at 14:41
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
New Square Enix game on PSN. Crystal Defenders, simple yet fun and addictive.
Tue 18/08/09 at 14:46
Regular
"THFC"
Played this on my ipod touch, it is a fun little game, i was not bowled over and didnt want to pay £5 on my ipod for it, so played the demo and got my fill lol
Tue 18/08/09 at 14:58
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Yeah i got caught by the price but its Enix so more often than not you get ya moneys worth.
Tue 18/08/09 at 15:12
Regular
"THFC"
Yea i really enjoyed the demo i played and probably is worth a few quid as it was fun and pretty addictive.
Thu 20/08/09 at 11:13
Regular
"THFC"
Xbox Live Demo Update;

Mini Ninjas - i downloaded and had a very quick play, it seems fun and could be a good buy, but need to play more and see what the depth is like.

Lost Planet 2 Co-op - I have downloaded but not played yet, i was not a massive fan of the first but not sure how this will play.
Thu 20/08/09 at 11:37
"possibly impossible"
PSN gets updated today:

DEMOS
Colin McRae DiRT 2
WET
Mini Ninjas
IL2 Sturmovik: Birds Of Prey

ADD-ONS
Pain – Andy Dick Pack (£0.79/€0.99)

Zen Pinball – Street Fighter II Tribute Table (£1.59/€1.99)

Guitar Hero: World Tour – Duelling Banjos Track (£1.59/€1.99)

Rock Band
Foo Fighters Pack 02 (this combines the below three Foo Fighters tracks in one pack) (£2.49/€2.99)
All My Life by Foo Fighters (£0.99/€1.49)
I’ll Stick Around by Foo Fighters (£0.99/€1.49)
Lonely As You by Foo Fighters (£0.99/€1.49)

I Predict A Riot by Kaiser Chiefs (£0.99/€1.49)
I’m Shipping Up To Boston by Dropkick Murphys (£0.99/€1.49)
Inside Out by Eve 6 (£0.99/€1.49)
No Rain by Blind Melon (£0.99/€1.49)
There’s No Other Way by Blur (£0.99/€1.49)
Pain – Andy Dick Pack (£0.79/€0.99)

VIDEOS
Modnation Racers Trailer
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time Gamescom Trailer
Heavy Rain Gamescom Trailer
LittleBigPlanet Water Trailer
Tekken 6 Gamescom Trailer
Trine Trailer
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time Comicon Trailer
Front Mission Evolved Trailer
Savage Moon Waldgeist Trailer
Gamescom Sony Press Conference Part 1
Gamescom Sony Press Conference Part 2
Gamescom Sony Press Conference Part 3
Gamescom Sony Press Conference Part 4
PR Sizzler Trailer

THEMES
Katamari Forever and Noby Noby Boy Theme

PSP GAMES
Wild Arms XF (£13.99/€17.99)

Riviera (£13.99/€17.99)

Warriors Orochi (£13.99/€17.99)

Colin McRae Rally 2005 (£7.99/€9.99)

(taken from Euro Playstation Blog)
Fri 21/08/09 at 08:40
Regular
"THFC"
Played the Lost Planet 2 Demo, i have to say it is really not my thing. I have deleted it from my hard drive. Movement is slow and clunky, graphics are ok but it all seemed a bit slow and i didnt really like it
Sun 23/08/09 at 20:16
"possibly impossible"
Am loving Sturmovik. It's great having an arcade and simulation mode which feel very different to each other. Can't wait to try out online dogfighting in the full game either.
Thu 27/08/09 at 09:10
Regular
"THFC"
WET Demo is on Xbox - downloading it while i am at work, so i will give that a whirl tonight, see what it is about.

Not sure of all updates, but i am hoping others can help out here!
Thu 27/08/09 at 09:20
Regular
"I like turtles"
The only thing I have tried recently was the DIRT 2 demo.Graphics are fantastic but the game didn't blow me away TBH.It was just the same old rubbish really.Going to wait for Forza 3.I would class DIRT 2 is a definite try before you buy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.