GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live & PSN Update Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/07/09 at 07:47
Regular
"THFC"
The name of the forum says it all really. We will often mention the odd update and game on here but i think we need a forum (possible sticky) which allows people to note of new and old things on either console that is worth mentioning.

I for one probably miss out on loads of great games and demos just from forgetting to check. So this should help!
Thu 30/07/09 at 07:47
Regular
"THFC"
The name of the forum says it all really. We will often mention the odd update and game on here but i think we need a forum (possible sticky) which allows people to note of new and old things on either console that is worth mentioning.

I for one probably miss out on loads of great games and demos just from forgetting to check. So this should help!
Thu 30/07/09 at 07:49
Regular
"THFC"
The first one i want to say is Marvel vs Capcom 2 is on Xbox Live, i played the demo and it just plays like it did on the ps2, the demo has 6 characters to play as but you can only play local multiplayer.

Think it is 1200M$, i liked the game on Ps2 but i aint sure i will be picking this one up as i get bored of fighters very quickly.
Thu 30/07/09 at 10:07
Regular
I downloaded that yesterday, as a major fan of Tekken, I'm no stranger to pulling off lengthy combos, but I find this game really hard :(
Thu 30/07/09 at 10:14
Regular
"THFC"
Yeah it was on Ps2, doing their "special" moves where you hit both shoulder buttons is easy enough lol, but i agree with it being a bit tricky (im not a massive beat em up fan so i get bored if it is too hard lol)
Thu 30/07/09 at 12:14
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Sacred 2 DLC is coming on PSN sometime around Xmas.

And in November

Vandal Hearts Returns!!!!!!!!
Thu 30/07/09 at 12:40
Regular
"THFC"
Sacred 2, never played it - any good?
Thu 30/07/09 at 12:54
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Meh.....depends how tolerant you are. Read my review on it if you want.

In one line: A decent game where gameplay is well designed, albeit buggy.
Thu 30/07/09 at 12:57
Regular
"THFC"
i had heard the word "buggy" thrown in when that game is mentioned by more than one person.

Think i will give it a miss then lol
Thu 30/07/09 at 15:56
Regular
"I like turtles"
Alfonse wrote:

I downloaded that yesterday, as a major fan of Tekken, I'm no
stranger to pulling off lengthy combos, but I find this game
really hard :(

Its a lot easier using the Madcatz Streetfighter Pad.Totally worthwhile add on for 360 Beat Em Up fans IMO.Think the game is expensive at 1200 M$ points though.
Tue 18/08/09 at 14:38
Regular
"THFC"
Thought i would try breath some life into this topic, it is a very useful idea and can keep you up to date with the latets demos and news!

I tried Trials HD on Xbox Live and it was fun for a few minutes but it was like games you play on miniclip, just better graphics lol.

I would not buy it!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.