GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 'So, what did you get?' thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/12/03 at 11:22
Regular
"SOUP!"
Every year people post a list of what they got from santa so I will be the one to encourage you to list your wonderful gifts in this thread.

I'll start off.

I got...

A dvd player (entirely unexpected)
Bo selecta Boxset
The Transporter
Teachers series 1
Ssx 3 for the ps2
Slippers, pants, socks, pyjamas
Chocolate
A new wallet
Personal organiser thing (hey, I'm a busy guy)
Naked woman calendar (thanks dad)
Some Nivea for men moisturiser
Fight Club book

A pretty good haul in my opinion, so without further ado, what did you get?

Oh, and merry christmas :-D
Fri 26/12/03 at 01:42
Regular
"Colourless"
Was that a guess? or did u actually know about those?
Fri 26/12/03 at 01:33
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> Good enough to put you off?

Made me want it more... :c(

;c)
Fri 26/12/03 at 01:32
Regular
Relay wrote:
> Blah.

What about the underwear I sent you :c( The red lacey thong, the pink and fluffy pants et al.

:c(
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:42
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
- FujiFilm FInePix A405 digital camera (shared with my dad as we both wanted one so much)
- Yeovil Town Football Club shirt
- One of those cool pens that flashes when you get a call
- 145 quid
- Shower gel set
- PJs
- Various books
- Electric razor thingy

I don't think I am too spoilt with that (you may disagree i don't care).
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:29
Regular
:P OK I'll try and put you off it.

The reason its not installed already is because the bloke that came to install it 2 weeks ago came round and said that we haven't got a permanent phone connection near the downstairs box. I said that we use an extension lead from the hallway but he said we'd just disconnect it again and that we haven't had it connected for the last 5 months. My brother then put the guy straight saying that the yearly contract ended 5 months ago and that we didn't need the phoneline connected to the box. He was just plain ignorant and ignored him. He then said he couldn't install it anyway because there was no adult present, yet the actual sky is under my brothers name and he's 19. He then buggered off in a huff.

My Dad rang 'em up and had a go at them but he didn't get anywhere. He rang up the other night only to find out the order had been cancelled. The box may have been cancelled but did they issue us a refund? Erm, not until my Dad made them. My Dad asked him why we couldn't just book another date. After all, he had our money, details and everything. He said that he would refund us and then we'd have to go book it online again. So we did, and now we have to wait until the 25th January. ONE BLOODY MONTH!!!!

Good enough to put you off?
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Notable"
never mind
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:23
Regular
"heh"
Jú§t Tinká wrote:
> lcfc_okay wrote:
> And alot of clothes..
>
> Lacoste Trackies all the way is it kid? :¬D

Eh?
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:21
Regular
a rubber and pencil sharpner
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:17
Regular
"Notable"
lcfc_okay wrote:
> And alot of clothes..

Lacoste Trackies all the way is it kid? :¬D
Fri 26/12/03 at 00:15
Regular
I am tempted by this Sky + now. Thanks a bunch. ;c)

But I won't get it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.