GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So what do you do"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 22:20
What do you do on christmas morning?

Im like a little kid, i go through my stocking thingy about 7.00AM (early for me), i then go downstairs and watch tv whilst glaring at the presents under the tree.
About half an hour later my bro and sis wake up, normally they are the annoying ones so they will go in and wake my parents up.
Then we go downstairs and open all the great presents.

Although i havn't a clue what im getting this year as i did not make a list, i have everything that i want.
Thats gotta be my first year i have ever said that.
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:27
Regular
"I love J-42"
English_Bloke wrote:
> 2: KA Crazy! wrote:
> yeah, defiantly faking it.
> >
> Well he certainly isn't goign to go and say 'Yeah, I'm not drunk'
> now
> is he? No, he isn't.
>
> Sorry, I was being sarcastic about the fact you said
> "defiantly" instead of “definitely”.

Argh, OK, my mistake.
>
> He's just one saaad fuuuck
>
> Please don't swear.

Why? So the mods can ban me again, argh well.
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:26
Regular
sleep with one eye open
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
2: KA Crazy! wrote:
>
> Well he certainly isn't goign to go and say 'Yeah, I'm not drunk' now
> is he? No, he isn't.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic about the fact you said "defiantly" instead of “definitely”.

> He's just one saaad fuuuck

Please don't swear.
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:22
Regular
"Colourless"
Go to midnight mass tonight.

Tomorrow, get up whenever I wake. Probably when I get woken up by my over excited lil sister. Open present's. Proceed to Play with them, depending on wqhat they are. Friends and aunts and uncles come over. Turkey time about 2ish. Talk watch tv and drink in afternoon evening. More friends come over for tea in evening. Should be a good day.

Must be off now.

Merry christmas all ho ho ho
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Tomorrow I shall no doubt be waking up with a large hangover - I've just come back from the missus' sister's house after having a gin and tonic or six.

Merry Christmas to everyone on here that I like ... which is almost everyone!

*goes off for another drink*
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:20
Regular
"I love J-42"
English_Bloke wrote:
> PS 2: KA Crazy! wrote:
>
> Defiantly denying it anyway…

Well he certainly isn't goign to go and say 'Yeah, I'm not drunk' now is he? No, he isn't.

He's just one saaad fuuuck
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Balls"
well i guess you would know. i would bet 1555 quid, all that i own that i am drunk eight now.

you of coures is just boring, now dont forget to leave the food for the raibdeer
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
PS 2: KA Crazy! wrote:

Defiantly denying it anyway…
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I used to wake up really early, stuff my face with chocolate and open my stocking.

Now I wake up at around 8.30am, open presents, go to church with the family, get back, watch Dad cook, eat, have friends over, play cheesy games.
Wed 24/12/03 at 23:15
Regular
"I love J-42"
yeah, defiantly faking it.

What kind of idiot would come on here when drunk, probably wouldn't be able to turn the computer on, nevermind type semi-coherently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.