GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So what do you do"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 22:20
What do you do on christmas morning?

Im like a little kid, i go through my stocking thingy about 7.00AM (early for me), i then go downstairs and watch tv whilst glaring at the presents under the tree.
About half an hour later my bro and sis wake up, normally they are the annoying ones so they will go in and wake my parents up.
Then we go downstairs and open all the great presents.

Although i havn't a clue what im getting this year as i did not make a list, i have everything that i want.
Thats gotta be my first year i have ever said that.
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:20
What do you do on christmas morning?

Im like a little kid, i go through my stocking thingy about 7.00AM (early for me), i then go downstairs and watch tv whilst glaring at the presents under the tree.
About half an hour later my bro and sis wake up, normally they are the annoying ones so they will go in and wake my parents up.
Then we go downstairs and open all the great presents.

Although i havn't a clue what im getting this year as i did not make a list, i have everything that i want.
Thats gotta be my first year i have ever said that.
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:22
Regular
"cachoo"
I'm not having a stocking this year.. :(
Probably wake up at 4am like always all excited.

Wait til 6am to wake everybody up. Open pressies at 7am.
That takes a while..

Go to dad's late morning. Open more there.
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:24
Regular
"SOUP!"
I agree, I have everything I want really. I kinda wanted broadband but didnt bother asking as I thought it would be too expensive, but then my parents got it in an NTL dead thing, so I was fully happy, then I struggled to make a list of dvd's and stuff I might like.

On xmas mornings I used to wake up really early and be excited and root through my stocking with my sister, and then wake up my parents and go downstairs at some ungodly hour and sit like sleepy zomibes opening presents.

Nowadays I am woken up early (about 9) and dragged downstairs by my sister to open stuff, I will then have a bacon butty and watch/play with my gifts and thank people and hope they like what I bought them. I have found myself spending lots of money on my sister this year because she, despite being irritating, is cute and "of that age" where there is lots to buy for them. She is getting into punk music and I am nurturing that buy buying her a pink skater belt. She will soon rawk!
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Balls"
well this year we are doing something differnt, we going for food at resraunt... but pressies are when i wake up around 10 ish... chritmas has lost all meaning as i have a job and have most things i want sa i get myself

me been drinking,,, yey yay
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:25
Ms NY wrote:
> I'm not having a stocking this year.. :(

Awwwwww, i hope to have one every year :D
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Colourless"
morbo wrote:
> well this year we are doing something differnt, we going for food at
> resraunt...

We did that once. They ran out of turkey :( Had to eat veal on christmas day.
Regular
"Balls"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
>
> Awwwwww, i hope to have one every year :D

what even when your 50 your 80 odd year old mum will brek in and plant preses in it
Regular
"Balls"
Colourless wrote:
> morbo wrote:
> well this year we are doing something differnt, we going for food at
> resraunt...
>
> We did that once. They ran out of turkey :( Had to eat veal on
> christmas day.

no, no, no we at chinese place
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
No, bad drunken Morbo, down boy.
Wed 24/12/03 at 22:27
Im off, i don't know if i will be back on so i will say it now:

Hope you and your family all have a good christmas and get the stuff you would like.

Have a gooden, g'night all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.