GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think I'm becoming a woman!!:("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 15:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I am sitting here with a bowl of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream and have a sudden urge to buy Clueless on DVD, curl up on the couch and watch it. *shudder* I might as well grow my hair and change my name Stephanie.
Mon 29/12/03 at 11:09
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
We need some photos.
Mon 29/12/03 at 09:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Is Cubist a woman yet?
Mon 29/12/03 at 00:16
Regular
"None Stored"
I lived in ignorance once, then I tried to escape and they cut of my nose.
Sun 28/12/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ignorance is bliss.
Sun 28/12/03 at 22:58
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> You may want to read your sentences before you post them. That last
> one was shocking. Anyway to me knowledge he aint been more successful
> than me. Apart from anything else though I don't want to be compared
> to others because when all is said and done I can't be compared to
> you guys due to a number of factors. Some you know of, some you don't
> and I'm sure some you'll make up as an insult towards me.

Your knowledge was probably wrong then. But it doesnt matter to me, if you want to live the lie, go ahead.
Sun 28/12/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Kids...
Sun 28/12/03 at 22:51
Regular
"None Stored"
yes your probably correct, and who cares about grammar? its just another sprinkle on the cake that is gods creation...
Sun 28/12/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
You may want to read your sentences before you post them. That last one was shocking. Anyway to me knowledge he aint been more successful than me. Apart from anything else though I don't want to be compared to others because when all is said and done I can't be compared to you guys due to a number of factors. Some you know of, some you don't and I'm sure some you'll make up as an insult towards me.
Sun 28/12/03 at 22:22
Regular
"None Stored"
Well, your opinion cannot be wrong thing time Cubist but its a fact that he has more girlfriends that you have/will.
Sun 28/12/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
*ponders what to tell you in reply to that without saying to much...hmmm maybe appeasement is the answer* Yes, whatever you say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.