GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Painful"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 13:54
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
After getting a hockey ball smashed into my foot from point blank range at the weekend, I decided that it could be classed as one of the most painful things that have happened to me.

I've done it before but this time it got me on the outside of my foot near my little toe. My foot is still swollen and it's gone purple from the bruising!

So what's the most painful encounter that you've experienced? A broken limb?

I've had a bad fall while skiing where I twisted both my knees and it hurt to walk for the following week but it wasn't really pain, just aching. I'll think of more stuff later probably.

Oh and broken hearts don't count, I only want to hear about proper pain.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Light of the world"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Lil Ginge wrote:
> I got stuck on the toilet as a kid - that hurt.
>
> Umm, K?
>

Im tiny so was my button i was bout 5 lent back and kind of the suction wouldnt let it go. My bottom and circulation was a little bad if you know what i mean. Long story - much pain - much humiliation.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:21
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, ol' Ginge has told that tale before. Devastating.

I got kicked in my priceless region as a kid. I sort of went mute and slid down the wall, clutching them.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
I gave a sleez in junior school a knock to the nethers.

He had pinned me to a wall and tried to stick his tongue down my throat.

I wouldnt do it to anyone but damn when your stuck it just ever so quick action :P
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:31
Regular
"That's right!"
A woman hitting a bloke in the groin, unless when done during a rape or mugging situation, should carry the death penalty. You just DON'T know how much it hurts. Child birth? Pft.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:33
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Mine was at school. I was leaning on my chair (as you do) and fell back! My mate was sitting behind me with a sharp pencil. My hand fell on the pencil and it went right through my hand. I looked at it for a mintue before the pain came through. I was then running down to the nurse with a pencil through my hand. It went through my palm and out the back between the bones of my 3rd and 4th fingers.

Oh and breaking my wrist in basketball was painfull too, i could feel the inside of my elbow with my fingers.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Light of the world"
I was EIGHT years old. Some boy had pinned me to a wall so much it hurt my wrists and was trying to have a fondle. Believe me I tried kickin, punchin the lot - didnt work so what was done was done.

I wouldnt do it to any random bloke but this was pretty much necesary - I was suprised i didnt dso it to the frence bloke in spain but hell - his black eye carried out as much pleasure
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:35
Regular
"That's right!"
I said a woman. Not a girl.

I'm sure that kid deserved it, and now that he knows the immense pain it carries, I doubt he'll try fondling ginger midgets again.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
One of my mates at Primary school climbed a fence, lost his balance and fell off. Only one of his bum cheeks got caught on a spiky bit on the way down and impaled him until the fence could take it no longer and snapped. He was actually dangling by his ar$E!!! My Mum had to sort it out because my house was the nearest. Ahhhh, memories.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Light of the world"
sounds like a insident of kyle's...

and i am indeed sure his red headed fettish has spun out of window at maximum force
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:46
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> Oooh, hands up who's ever touched an electric fence?
>
> *raises hand*
>
> I didn't mean to touch it, I just forgot it was there as I leant over
> it! My whole body just spasmed!

LOL - i can imagine that!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.