GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Painful"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/12/03 at 13:54
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
After getting a hockey ball smashed into my foot from point blank range at the weekend, I decided that it could be classed as one of the most painful things that have happened to me.

I've done it before but this time it got me on the outside of my foot near my little toe. My foot is still swollen and it's gone purple from the bruising!

So what's the most painful encounter that you've experienced? A broken limb?

I've had a bad fall while skiing where I twisted both my knees and it hurt to walk for the following week but it wasn't really pain, just aching. I'll think of more stuff later probably.

Oh and broken hearts don't count, I only want to hear about proper pain.
Wed 24/12/03 at 16:26
Regular
"I love J-42"
Quite painful was when my big brother rammed me head first into the marble fireplace.

Then at the hospital, with my head bleeding, they put stitches in. No gas or anything, just put a needle or two in and stitcged me up. Now that was painful, fun, but painful.
Wed 24/12/03 at 16:18
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i had a cramp while swimming a few days ago that was painful...
Wed 24/12/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Colourless"
Erm I had a tennis injury playing doubles. We were both at the net, and the opponent lobbed us, so I ran back to get it. Then clever me thought, "hey why not play one of those trickshots that you see on tv?" So i hit the ball backwards through my legs and it went over. HOwever I forgot to stop running, and ran striaght into the fence, smashing my foot against the thick metal pole. I couldn't walk for about 2 weeks, but all the bleedin' hospital did was put some tubi-grip on my knee! I reckon that playing two singles matches the same day after the "incident" probably didnt aid my injury!
Wed 24/12/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
> phi11ip wrote:
> Oooh, hands up who's ever touched an electric fence?
>
> *raises hand*

Once I was up walking through the hills near my house with a few mates when I saw a fence with plastic coating on the wire next to the style thing that you use to cross it. I pressumed that it was there because the fence was electric. My mates said "Nah there would be signs if it was" but I was smart and said no you can tell it is. In an attempt to clamp me one of my mates grabbed the wire. Needless to say I was right. Hurrah!
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I doubt he'll try fondling ginger midgets again.

Very good.

*claps*
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Only physical pain?!?! But the worst pain I've ever had has been emotional. Ack well I'd guess in that case I'd have to say the time that a railway sleeper fell on my foot in primary school. They had bought some to make a sort of "Nature Trail" round the woods that we used as our play ground and one day when they had just arrived but nothing had been done to them me and some mates decided to try and play giant jenga with them. It wasn't pretty. After about two sleepers we dropped the third and CRUNCH my foot was fudged.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:46
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> Oooh, hands up who's ever touched an electric fence?
>
> *raises hand*
>
> I didn't mean to touch it, I just forgot it was there as I leant over
> it! My whole body just spasmed!

LOL - i can imagine that!

:D
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Light of the world"
sounds like a insident of kyle's...

and i am indeed sure his red headed fettish has spun out of window at maximum force
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
One of my mates at Primary school climbed a fence, lost his balance and fell off. Only one of his bum cheeks got caught on a spiky bit on the way down and impaled him until the fence could take it no longer and snapped. He was actually dangling by his ar$E!!! My Mum had to sort it out because my house was the nearest. Ahhhh, memories.
Wed 24/12/03 at 14:35
Regular
"That's right!"
I said a woman. Not a girl.

I'm sure that kid deserved it, and now that he knows the immense pain it carries, I doubt he'll try fondling ginger midgets again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.