GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown in Iraq **spoilers**"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 02:57
Regular
(Courtesy: John Devlin, 7 Signal Regiment, UK Forces- Baghdad)

Vince McMahon came out and talked about the troops, and their bravery for liberating Iraq.

After that serious moment, he was interrupted by Christmas music, and "Santa" came out to give the troops some presents. McMahon didn't get a present, then claimed Santa never stopped at his house when he was a kid.

McMahon then attacked "Santa" from behind, who then revealed himself to be Stone Cold Steve Austin, and then nailed McMahon with a Stunner before having a few beers in the ring.

Matches taped for airing on December 25th on UPN (27th on SS2 I think) and results:

APA defeated The Worlds Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas)

Rikishi defeated Rhyno

Eddie Guerrero defeated Chris Benoit

John Cena defeated Big Show

Therefore, we have a new US Champion. Which is why I posted this, to show how pleased I am. YAY!

Credit :: top-rope.com

CENA!
Tue 23/12/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Plate of glue"
What a Smackdown. At least Santa visits my house ! *ahem*
Glad that Stone Cold was back. CENA CENA CENA!
Tue 23/12/03 at 06:51
Regular
Camp Victory Iraq By: PFC Tracy Savage, US ARMY

Alright, first I would like to say how awsome the WWE was for coming out here! They even came out a day early to take pictures and spread some holiday cheer. Although I do feel bad because they had to eat the food we are served here. Yuck! The Iraqi's in the dining hall could not keep their jaws closed when they saw the big show. It was funny!

On to the show. Mr McMahon comes out to a huge ovation. He tells us how happy he and honored he is to be here. Tells us that since we have to be here for Christmas, then he was brining a slice of home to us. Some holiday music hits, and here comes Santa! We all know who it is and start screaming our lungs off. McMahon tells Santa to pass out his gifts to the crowd; only if Mr McMahon gets the biggest gift of them all. Santa goes outside the ring and starts to toss T-shirts everywhere. As this is going on, Vince is standing on the ring post with a huge smile making fun of Santa's huge belly. When he has nothing left in his bag, Santa goes to leave. Vince calls him back to the ring and demands his present. When Vince realizes there is nothing left he tells Santa about the years when he was a kid and Santa never stopped by the McMahon house. The crowd is cracking up when all of the sudden Vince hits Sanata with a low blow and turns to celebrate. Here come the stunner chants! Sure enough, under the beard is Stone Cold and Vince gets the stunner. Steve celebrates with about 12 beer salutes and goes to leave the ring. He comes back 2 more times for more beer because we were so loud. Awesome celebration! A bunch of two finger salutes were every where!

First up is TWGTT against the APA. Bradshaw comes out to a big cheer wearing a flack vest and Kevlar helmet. Everyone in the armed forces that watches wrestling loves that guy for all he does. I could not see what went on during the match, but the APA won.

Next we get Rikishi against Rhyno. Again, I can't really give much of a play by play. All I could see is Rikishi missed a stink face. Something happened and Rikishi won. We started to chant for the stink face and we ended up seeing one! Rikishi was about to leave when the ref convinced him to return to dance. He called up to soldiers and danced with them. The crowd went nuts!

John Cena comes out next to do a free style for us. I was expecting a Big Show dis, but what I got was the best part of the day. Cena punked out everything you can think of from Saddam to France for not fighting in the war. I wish I could hear it again. That was awesome!

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit was next. These two guys definitely provided the best pure wrestling of the night. Guerrero ended up with the win. During the match he was getting beat up good by Benoit so he ran outside and put the flack vest that Bradshaw had brought out. It can stop a bullet, so why not a wolverine? Good stuff. Eddie grabbed the mike after the match to say thanks to everyone out here.

This is what all the guys were waiting for. I don't know what the contest was called, but Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie, and Sable come down in some holiday outfits to dance for us. Sable is up first. She was decent. Dawn Marie is next. She take off the dress to reveal a bit more. Torrie Wilson is up, and she follows Dawn Marrie's lead to reveal something I can only say is, well it was something. She ends up winning as the guys in the crowd are still having a blast!

Big Show is next out in a non title match with John Cena. Cena comes out to the ring and just starts at the Big Show. Again, I could not see mutch. Although I could see the Big Show clearly. He was winning when he goes for Cena's chain. He goes to hit Cena with it only to miss and fall victim to the FU! Cena wins it!

Austin comes out to get into it with Cena, who of course gets the stunner. Austin grabs the mike and calls everyone back out to the ring to say thanks again. Big Show gets up to object, only to get stunned. Everyone comes out and Vince doesn't want to get into the ring. Austin says it is okay and they were all going to drink beer for us. Big Show gets up again and gets stunned again. Vince says his thanks and gives the mike back to Austin who sees Big Show getting up again. Austin tosses him a beer and says that that will make him feel better. We start to chant that we want beer (It's been over ten months since most of us had one). Austin says that he wishes he could give us the rest, but he doesn't want to get in trouble. Vince grabs the mike and says that if Austin had any balls he would give us the rest. Austin then starts to toss them all into the crowd!

That was it. I can't wait to read about the filler stuff from TV. All in all an awesome time was had by all. Especially me who ended up with pictures next to practically all of them the day before!

Cheers:
-Any time Austin came out
-Cena's Rap
-Rikishi's dance

Boos:
-TWGTT (come on, they we wrestling the APA!)

rajahwwf and top rope .com
Tue 23/12/03 at 02:58
Regular
DANG! The US Title match ended up being non-title.
Tue 23/12/03 at 02:58
Regular
Just a few notes. Noticed how all the faces won? Glad the WWE pleased the troops.

Austin on SD was interesting.
Tue 23/12/03 at 02:57
Regular
(Courtesy: John Devlin, 7 Signal Regiment, UK Forces- Baghdad)

Vince McMahon came out and talked about the troops, and their bravery for liberating Iraq.

After that serious moment, he was interrupted by Christmas music, and "Santa" came out to give the troops some presents. McMahon didn't get a present, then claimed Santa never stopped at his house when he was a kid.

McMahon then attacked "Santa" from behind, who then revealed himself to be Stone Cold Steve Austin, and then nailed McMahon with a Stunner before having a few beers in the ring.

Matches taped for airing on December 25th on UPN (27th on SS2 I think) and results:

APA defeated The Worlds Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas)

Rikishi defeated Rhyno

Eddie Guerrero defeated Chris Benoit

John Cena defeated Big Show

Therefore, we have a new US Champion. Which is why I posted this, to show how pleased I am. YAY!

Credit :: top-rope.com

CENA!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.