GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown in Iraq **spoilers**"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/12/03 at 02:57
Regular
(Courtesy: John Devlin, 7 Signal Regiment, UK Forces- Baghdad)

Vince McMahon came out and talked about the troops, and their bravery for liberating Iraq.

After that serious moment, he was interrupted by Christmas music, and "Santa" came out to give the troops some presents. McMahon didn't get a present, then claimed Santa never stopped at his house when he was a kid.

McMahon then attacked "Santa" from behind, who then revealed himself to be Stone Cold Steve Austin, and then nailed McMahon with a Stunner before having a few beers in the ring.

Matches taped for airing on December 25th on UPN (27th on SS2 I think) and results:

APA defeated The Worlds Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas)

Rikishi defeated Rhyno

Eddie Guerrero defeated Chris Benoit

John Cena defeated Big Show

Therefore, we have a new US Champion. Which is why I posted this, to show how pleased I am. YAY!

Credit :: top-rope.com

CENA!
Sun 28/12/03 at 12:07
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Wher from? I was really annoyed when they didn't show Smackdown from Iraq.
GRRRR!
Sun 28/12/03 at 09:02
Regular
I downloaded it.

It's 800mb if you want it. You all know my MSN address.
Sat 27/12/03 at 20:07
Regular
Where did you watch it?
Sat 27/12/03 at 18:54
Regular
I've just finished watching WWE Christmas in Iraq, and all I can say is wow, it rocked.

John Cena's promo was excellent, got lots of cheers. Especially when he commented on the French being too scared to fight.
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:15
Regular
Yeah...I only caught the last 30 minutes and I was like, "what the hell?" And I was really looking forward to it too :(
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:03
Regular
Was this shown on TV? I was expecting it would be on today, but it twas that 'Highlights of 2003' show.
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:20
Regular
"bWo > You"
thewisemonkey wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> If you don't like it then why are you in here? Good you idiots are
> getting really old.
>
>
> Good? If its good that we keep coming on here, i'll be happy to come
> on again...
>
>
> but please, just one simple question
>
> what do find is great about wrestling?
>
> answer this and i'll leave this thread alone

"Wrestling is an art form... I don't worry about those who don't get it; I worry about satisfying those who do." - Paul Heyman ('wrestling guy', to the uninitiated)
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:09
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
*honk* *honk* goodbye and merry xmas
Tue 23/12/03 at 22:29
Regular
It was a SD special.

Angle was out there too, as he is injured.
Tue 23/12/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Austin makes his return on Smackdown?, I thought he would've done it at RAW or a PPV.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.