GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am in a band"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/12/03 at 23:56
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You should start a band.

Even if you can't sing.

Start one. I cant play guitar. I cant sing. But I sing in a band wiht a mate. We sing about tortoises. We have recorded an album on cassetete. It is crap. But it was fun.

Start a band, it is fun.

We wrote a song called 'The Fantastic Tortoise'. It is crap. But it is good.

Have fun. That is the point. God wants you to enjoy yourself.
Mon 22/12/03 at 23:56
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
You should start a band.

Even if you can't sing.

Start one. I cant play guitar. I cant sing. But I sing in a band wiht a mate. We sing about tortoises. We have recorded an album on cassetete. It is crap. But it was fun.

Start a band, it is fun.

We wrote a song called 'The Fantastic Tortoise'. It is crap. But it is good.

Have fun. That is the point. God wants you to enjoy yourself.
Mon 22/12/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Grix will hack you down with his poetry when he finds out you nicked the term "The Fantastic Tortoise".
Unless you know him or something.
In which case, you're probably immune to his poetry anyway.
Mon 22/12/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Start one. I cant play guitar. I cant sing.

Are you the spotty one, the one with the floppy hair or the one with the big eyebrows?
Tue 23/12/03 at 00:19
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Floppy hair AND big eyebrows.
Tue 23/12/03 at 00:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What did YOU go to school for?
Tue 23/12/03 at 00:34
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
the drug supply.
Tue 23/12/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
I'm meant to be doing this. It is great fun, and a good way of improving your playing - being good on your own in your room is one thing, but trying to keep time and be aware of what the rest of the band are doing is a new challenge, as is playing on a stage - I went from being terrified of that to loving it.

That, and you all get to meet up and get drunk and watch DVDs a lot, got 2 good new friends now.

And I wouldn't worry about Grix. Poetry may be a devilish foe, but nothing that can't be smited with a good blast of rock music.
Tue 23/12/03 at 11:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
My band rawks.

I dont do much, our lyrics are weak and my singing weaker, we have a drummer who may or may not be on heroin, a guitarist who can play 4 chords and a bassist who never bothered to buy a bass guitar and instead plays an accoustic.

It's great.
Tue 23/12/03 at 11:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm not in a band, but I am currently thinking of performing some Tenacious D/ Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie songs with a friend at a school talent contest in February.

Like Mouldy Cheese, I can't sing, but I enjoy it. :)
Tue 23/12/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Ye a know"
so paradox your in the Darkness!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.