GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"return of the king"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/12/03 at 21:45
Regular
"smelly feet"
I have had lord of the rings 3 for about 2 weeks and i am stuck already. Can anyone help me? Need some cheats!
Mon 22/12/03 at 01:01
Regular
4 posts and a couple of words more and I'm a regular yay!
Mon 22/12/03 at 11:45
Regular
His spelling and grammar aren't exactly top-notch.
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
HEY! Leave him alone. WWE sucks anyway.
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:27
Regular
In your opinion WWE sucks, not in ours. Why are you in here if WWE sucks?
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I was bored. I was gonna see if there were any engagong topics in here. I was gonna see whether you WWE fans are nice people.

I can see by this thread alone, that some of you people are not very nice.
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Plate of glue"
J-42 wrote:
> HEY! Leave him alone. WWE sucks anyway.

The Cheek of some people!
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I know. There so rude.
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I know. They're so rude.
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:35
Regular
Listen ass. Go take your smart ass comments and shove them so far up your ass. Hey, how do you like your teeth? Because unless you shut that gaping hole of yours, I will be forced to knock them so far down your throat that you have to stick your toothbrush up your ass to clean them. And as The Rock would say, "How's your lips?" Because again, unless you shut up with the anti-WWE crap, I'll slap your face so hard that you'll have to scrape them off to the floor.

I'm done with Rock insults now. But dare you step foot in this squared circle known as the WWE Forum (yes, we're actually based in the ring, I think. :cP) again, I won't hesitate to do another one of these.

Now, pick your fat geeky ass up and leave. LEAVE.
Mon 22/12/03 at 17:36
Regular
And with that said and done, by 2am in the morning, I will be a regular. Well played team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.