GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most claimed games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/03/01 at 11:53
Regular
I was just looking at the Gameaday winners list, following a conversation with RBS the other day in which we were wondering what was the most claimed Gameaday prize. Here are the results from the last 3 months:

With 3 claims:

Tony Hawks 2
Final Fantasy 9

With 4 claims:

Mario Tennis
Moto GP

With 5 claims:

Conkers Bad Fur day
Phantasy star Online
Zone of Enders

And with 6 claims:

WWF No Mercy

Just in case you were wondering.
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:40
Perhaps it's because no one is as stupid as you?

I think that's got my vote, anyway.
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:39
Good question... Because it's very old perhaps?
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
I will join your wagon Grix and claim a GC game!
which one though?

Robocop128?
Waverace128?
Zelda128?
Metroid GC?

or shall I choose pokemon gold, because I want a wicked game to play on my GBA?

Let me know what you think Grix!
Tue 20/03/01 at 21:32
Regular
I wonder why Metroid hasn't got that many claims...
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:47
Zoe seems like a strange girl... Oh it's a game? That explains a few things, guess I wont order her then... erm it.

Still, it's a mix of One Must Fall (old robot fighting game, which apparently was very successful and they're now making an on-line version), Mechwarrior and Slave Zero from what i've heard. You get a robot and bring it up? Or is it that you pilot it but have to be nice? Anyway similar idea to Slave Zero (Good Guy rebels steal big robot and program it with morals, it stomps around kicking bad guy rear). Funnily enough the review even says Mech-Warrior when referring to the robot, which is slightly different from Mechwarrior which refers to a Mech pilot.

One must fall was good, you got money for fighting and you could buy new robots and upgrade them with said money. You always had to fight better robots though (well mostly) which gave it a nice challenge... Oh it was a beat 'em up fighter by the way. There was a great arena with electric walls which you could knock your opponent onto and it was fun if not greatly extra damaging.

Well anyway, that's what Z.O.E sounds like to me. Still that might be a good thing I guess if it does Mechwarrior justice, since it's a great game and it can't be a bad thing if a game is a newer version of good games mixed together.
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:14
Z.O.E cool game
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:14
Regular
Don't worry sniper will be on that list!
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
what game shall er-no claim?
THAT IS THE QUESTION!!
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
apoc wrote:
> smugglin johnny?

I know pudding, well I've seen him postin on here
Tue 20/03/01 at 20:09
smugglin johnny?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.