GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling Video ........Featuring........Moi"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/12/03 at 22:19
Regular
http://www.aquy33.dsl.pipex.com/Vids/Intro.WMV

I bought a new camera for a laugh and I've made myself an entrance video using it. Not very good mind you, but worth a look.
Sun 21/12/03 at 00:24
Regular
Why don’t I like that video? For a number of reasons really. I’d like to start by saying my brother used to wrestle me. He stopped when I got hurt. Quite badly too.

It’s alright saying “Oh I’m safe”, but to be honest, you’re not. Unless you’ve had professional training, you should NOT be performing your favourite wrestling moves on your brother. And even if you HAVE had training, you are not working a safe environment. Anything could have happened when you were wrestling him.

For example, the obvious move, the Tombstone Piledriver. You cannot execute the move safely. His head should have been tightly tucked between your thighs, so that it could not move around like it did. He could have been badly hurt. Fortunately, we can assume he wasn’t hurt.

Videos like this portray such a bad image for WWE, TNA and organizations such as. The WWE have the “Don’t Try This At Home” adverts for a reason.

1999. Some 13 year old American was performing moves on his four year old cousin. He picked her up on his shoulder and slammed her into the sofa. He didn’t know he was harming her in such a way that her bruised body couldn’t take anymore. She died. He was arrested and given life. So what was the first thing the papers said? “Boy copies WWF moves and kills cousin.” Oh dear. Not good.

That story was recited of the top of my head, mind. But I remember what he looked like and what the move looked like.

So basically, what I am saying is that not only is the health of others and yourself at risk, but the image of WWE and other organizations is also on the line. You may not have copied it from WWE, but I can guarantee that they will always get the blame. It’s like violence and computer games.

I could go on for ages, but I hope I have made my point.
Sun 21/12/03 at 00:14
Regular
tick!
Regular
DW :: UK wrote:
> Sleep then. Read it tomorrow.
>
> And why start acting like that? If you're gunna be arrogant, I won't
> bother.

I was actually replying to Virtuoso.
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
*Be's arrogant*
Sun 21/12/03 at 00:13
Regular
Tick!
Sun 21/12/03 at 00:12
Regular
Sleep then. Read it tomorrow.

And why start acting like that? If you're gunna be arrogant, I won't bother.
Sun 21/12/03 at 00:12
Regular
Gimme two ticks.
Sun 21/12/03 at 00:11
Regular
Well I could do with some sleep. I start work in 8 hours or so.
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
*Taps foot*
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
It's a good job I've got nothing better to do!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.